sharetrader
Page 799 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 29969974978979579679779879980080180280380984989912991799 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,990 of 21281

Okay well it's fair to say that they are using a bit of smoke and mirrors here. Look how their wording has changed...

The Board is comfortable that sufficient fundsare in place to support the next two years of the Company’splanned growth strategy.
    No mention of the capital raising generating enough cash to support the company until profitability anymore. Another capital raising in 2 years then folks?

Evaluating haematuria (blood in the urine) in Americanpatients for bladder cancer is a significant market of scale andcould be worth up to US$100 million in gross revenue for ourCompany in five year’s time.
    What happened to the 5 year goal? Now it 'could only be worth up to $100mil'? DD is on record saying $100mil was a mid range estimate - looks like that has gone out the window. And 5 years times... they've been mentioning 5 years time for a year now. Should be 4 years time now. Bet next year it'll still be 5.

But wait, they then go on to say this... how confusing.

Our goal of attaining a business with a gross revenue of $100million after five full years of trading remains our target andcontinues to be readily attainable.
    And what's happening with Australia and Spain? Talk about epic failures there.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Okay well it's fair to say that they are using a bit of smoke and mirrors here. Look how their wording has changed...

No mention of the capital raising generating enough cash to support the company until profitability anymore. Another capital raising in 2 years then folks?

What happened to the 5 year goal? Now it 'could only be worth up to $100mil'? DD is on record saying $100mil was a mid range estimate - looks like that has gone out the window. And 5 years times... they've been mentioning 5 years time for a year now. Should be 4 years time now. Bet next year it'll still be 5.

But wait, they then go on to say this... how confusing.

And what's happening with Australia and Spain? Talk about epic failures there.
    Shifting goal posts. Adjust your expectations accordingly.

So CxBladder sales were $145k - $95k in US

How many tests that

Directors fees were higher than CxBladder sales (just an useless bit of info)

Guru

Just had a quick look at the income statement. Revenue of under $1m????????? And the capitalisation of Peb is $251m. Are people mad?

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    I think they sell the test for about US$500 - so less than 200 tests.

That timeline on page 13 looks interesting though. Seems to suggest that there will be significantly more in the current 6 months.
    Whats even more interesting is it seems to suggest that none of the income for the year from tests in the US came from signed up network providers in the US.
    If not, where? Private, urologists who participated in user tests?

Quote Originally Posted by STMOD View Post
    Reasoned debate people or I move beyond deleting posts.

STMOD
    They don't know any other way. Hence the sudden deathly silence.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    They don't know any other way. Hence the sudden deathly silence.
    Perhaps some posters are also feeling a little sheepish after their personal insults(The ones given for no justifiable reason) have been exposed on the various threads and not a bad thing as a little humility goes a long way.

AWOL

I suspect you are right miner re private tests.

If the timeline on page 13 is to believed (and I have no prima facie reason to doubt it), then we could be in for a treat in the next HY results.

All digits crossed!
    And the more I look at page 13 the more I like it. Its almost getting to a woohoo stage.
    IMHO, Noah Fence,

Sentiment: Positive
    Position: HoldIng
    Recommendation: DYOR
    Audio: Off

yes, I'm starting to share that sentiment!
    Good man NG.

PS I just got a greeny from Hancocks. Ye ha.
    Last edited by Tsuba; 30-06-2014 at 01:49 PM.