sharetrader
Page 803 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 30370375379379980080180280380480580680781385390313031803 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 21246

Was concerned PEB was missing out on possible tests in Ozzie ... it was sickening to see how Todd Carney is going to test himself - if the need arises....

I think I would prefer CxBladder!

Carney and Baldrick would seem to be soul mates.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Actually, I was the first one yesterday to point out the significance of the timeline on page 13 and even noted that my sentiment was swinging up a little.

I already run a highly successful consulting business and have a young family, so certainly won't be running for PEB. However, if you insist:

Education
    -BCom (1st-class honours) in Economics.
    -GPA = 96% (top 1% of all economic graduates in the world)
    -Post graduate scholarship in economics
    -Senior prize in economics
    -etc etc

Experience
    -20 years commercial experience, 15 years as an entrepreneur
    -Trusted advisor to the largest property development companies in New Zealand
    -Regularly called as an expert witness for the most challenging cases before a range of courts, and boards of inquiry
    -Former MD of a medical technology organisations
    -etc

Happy?
    You left out very savvy stock investor. One of your many posts nay only got $125k in this, And this being a very speculative buy WOW impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    God, if peopleeonly knew I did a PGDip in Museum Studies, did some psych courses and was a damn Archivist for a living they wouldn't listen to me...

Oh crap, did I say that out loud...?
    Not too soon for a career change there Moosie :0) And that psych bit would be most useful for share trading me thinks...
    Last edited by youngatheart; 01-07-2014 at 11:20 AM.

"Oh, the old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be."

Actually, I was the first one yesterday to point out the significance of the timeline on page 13 and even noted that my sentiment was swinging up a little.

I already run a highly successful consulting business and have a young family, so certainly won't be running for PEB. However, if you insist:

Education
    -BCom (1st-class honours) in Economics.
    -GPA = 96% (top 1% of all economic graduates in the world)
    -Post graduate scholarship in economics
    -Senior prize in economics
    -etc etc

Experience
    -20 years commercial experience, 15 years as an entrepreneur
    -Trusted advisor to the largest property development companies in New Zealand
    -Regularly called as an expert witness for the most challenging cases before a range of courts, and boards of inquiry
    -Former MD of a medical technology organisations
    -etc

Happy?
    With that kind of background, I'm left wondering why you would have such a lack of temperament as to let yourself send off an email rant to the PEB CEO which, in your words, bordered on blackmail ?

Banned

I wanted to give you a negative rep, but there was only an option for positive, so I ran with that.
    Another reason why the whole system should have been abolished now we have positives that are actually negative.

Banned

I already admitted that it was an unfortunate email. Emotions ran wild, and I'm not proud of it. Already stated that on here clearly. Thanks.
    At least your humble enough to admit when you've made a mistake others take note

Just had a bit of a count back, 1 or 2 of the previous 30 posts are on topic. Well done guys...... thanks for keeping my day interesting. On topic however, today looks like its another slide across the board for tech stocks. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel?

A family friend of ours visited a wellington urologist. The urologist knew of cxbladder very well. However, unfortunately the particular family friend isn't being tested for bladder cancer so still requires a camera up the codge.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    A family friend of ours visited a wellington urologist. The urologist knew of cxbladder very well. However, unfortunately the particular family friend isn't being tested for bladder cancer so still requires a camera up the codge.
    Sorry to hear about the friend. Word seems to be getting out there with cxbladder. Thanks for letting us know.