sharetrader
Page 807 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 30770775779780380480580680780880981081181785790713071807 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,070 of 21250

Type cxbladder into Google Scholar, Google Books and Scribd.com there is some interesting things.

Looks to me like the ticket is VALIDATION VALIDATION VALIDATION.

Default Positivity

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    I’ve been reading back through the thread, it astonishes me that some can make 10 or even 20 meaningless posts in one day. Perhaps they were neglected as children, or perhaps their office colleagues run like hell when they see them coming, it is a matter of genuine sadness though that some feel that they must spend eight hours a day seeking attention on the internet.

Anyway, in case there is anyone still willing to wade through a knocker infested swamp of dribble to share info

Pacific Edge have been telling us consistently since last year that the five year goal is to be quantified in forward trading years.

The goal posts have not been moved, a nice conspiracy theory though for knockers without a cause, shame they don’t require facts in making one.

This from October when they signed up FedMed and made their first US sale;

“Pacific Edge remains confident of reaching its target of revenues of $100 million from Cxbladder sales in the USA within five trading years”

http://www.cxbladder.com/news/pacifi...-to-cxbladder/
    Thank you Mac for some positivity that I imagine many of us feel but have been too intimidated to reply. This is my first posting, but I have been following this thread for a very long time. The wheels of PEB are still rolling forward. Sure there is a slight wobble in them, but as momentum builds the wobble will clear and those selling down now will regret their decisions long term. Of course this is just my humble opinion. I have no doubt the American market will be a hard nut to crack, but logically speaking taking into account the product, the future products and the determination of management to see through their 5 year plan, there is no doubt in my mind that PEB will succeed to secure 10% of the market. There is no justification for the current share price and if I had more available funds I would be snapping up some more shares for sure. I fully understand the position of short term holders out to make a quick buck. PEB is a great trading stock. I am in it for the long haul, and no, I have not lost any money yet as I was in a number of years ago. The next 12 months will be very interesting to say the least.

Welcome moadoc!

This extract from

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24140246

The most promising new biomarker and the closest to
    clinical translation is the uRNA2 assay (Cxbladder; Pacific
    Edge, New Zealand).

Patience eh
    Last edited by psychic; 03-07-2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: replace with abstract...

Hi guys,

Taken me a while to digest the FY report. Am I right in saying the following though?

The full year report shows it took 6 months from when the Fed Med agreement was signed (Oct '13) to when the first sale came from FedMed (Apr'14). The reporting period ended in Mar'14 so the reported sales didn't include any FedMed sales. These should start to be included in the next half year report.

The other network agreements were signed as follows: ACPN Dec’13, Stratos Jan’13, Multiplan April’14. So if it takes 6 months for sales to come on from them as well then first sales from each might come in: ACPN Jun’14, Stratos July’14, Multiplan Oct’14. Since the half yearly report is for the period that ends in Sept'14, it might be reasonable to expect to see sales from all the networks above excluding Multiplan in the next half year report.

Do others agree?

Not sure if I understand just why there should necessarily be this long lead time SD ...? One could equally argue that it took fedmed that long just to clock up a sale? Just trying to see this from all angles.
    Can you check PM please, cheers

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Smile Facts and suppositions

Quote Originally Posted by Slam dunk View Post
    Hi guys,

Taken me a while to digest the FY report. Am I right in saying the following though?

The full year report shows it took 6 months from when the Fed Med agreement was signed (Oct '13) to when the first sale came from FedMed (Apr'14). The reporting period ended in Mar'14 so the reported sales didn't include any FedMed sales. These should start to be included in the next half year report.

The other network agreements were signed as follows: ACPN Dec’13, Stratos Jan’13, Multiplan April’14. So if it takes 6 months for sales to come on from them as well then first sales from each might come in: ACPN Jun’14, Stratos July’14, Multiplan Oct’14. Since the half yearly report is for the period that ends in Sept'14, it might be reasonable to expect to see sales from all the networks above excluding Multiplan in the next half year report.

Do others agree?
    Yes. The FedMed sale (and they only mention one sale!) was outside of the reporting period and thus not included in the Full Year Accounts and yes that and all other sales to Sep 14 should be in the next Half Year.

First sale (or even sales) from other agreements may be quicker or slower. You would hope quicker.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Not sure if I understand just why there should necessarily be this long lead time SD ...? One could equally argue that it took fedmed that long just to clock up a sale? Just trying to see this from all angles.
    Can you check PM please, cheers
    For those attending the AGM - please ask DD to explain the lead time for sales from FedMed? And therefor can this be construed as a positive for the half year reporting to come, or a cause for concern?

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Yes. The FedMed sale (and they only mention one sale!) was outside of the reporting period and thus not included in the Full Year Accounts and yes that and all other sales to Sep 14 should be in the next Half Year.

First sale (or even sales) from other agreements may be quicker or slower. You would hope quicker.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Thanks PT. I guess diagrams like those on pg 13 of the report are trying to depict points in time and therefore it's logical to include the point at which the first sale was made (vs sales). By indicating when the first sale was made, it doesn't exclude the possibility that multiple sales have been made.

Tiggy,

You consider that a "sale" equates to one cxbladder test, am I right?

Would FedMed or PEB really bother processing one stupid test in this way? Surely a sale can refer to numerous tests?

If not, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Q

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Welcome moadoc!

This extract from

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24140246

The most promising new biomarker and the closest to
    clinical translation is the uRNA2 assay (Cxbladder; Pacific
    Edge, New Zealand).

Patience eh
    Thanks psychic. Very interesting.

I recall reading an article about two years ago where Parry Guilford mentioned that they were working on identifing a single biomarker to be used in a bladder cancer test. Not sure how far they have progressed with this, but it would something if they could develope such a test.