sharetrader
Page 814 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 31471476480481081181281381481581681781882486491413141814 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 21246

PT is an academic and does not understand the simple things in life. You haven't lived until you have had a pet chook in your life not to mention a pet Guinea Fowl by the name of Twink. Would load an image to warm the cockles of you guys heart but cannot figure how to do. I need the advice of Tiggy to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Need to come clean and admit that:
    I worked in medical informatics as a designer and implementer of medical software systems (I briefly mentioned one such on the Orion Healthcare thread).

I am good with numbers and understanding what they actually represent and what are meaningful conclusions that can be drawn from them (though I occasionally get it wrong ).

I am confident that the PPV near the end of the video on this CxBladder.com page is very wrong, even if the music is OK:
    Attachment 5991

and that this is right:
    Attachment 5992

And here is a nice little article about medical professionals and statistics, which makes you wonder whether this discussion is worth the candle .

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Great to have you posting on this thread PT. Thank you.

Oh and also...

...I do not understand the chicken thing .

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Also known as bashing the bishop

AWOL

Did you have to bring religion into it?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLP View Post
    Also known as bashing the bishop
    Also known as bashing Ziggy...I guess I got a " D " minus for that post...man you guys are a tough crowd...but im learning and thats what matters

PT's challenge to PEB's numbers seems to have been. Met with deathly silence from the PEB believers

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    PT's challenge to PEB's numbers seems to have been. Met with deathly silence from the PEB believers
    Maybe they have decided to get a life and spend time with the chooks.

Guru

Need to come clean and admit that:
    I worked in medical informatics as a designer and implementer of medical software systems (I briefly mentioned one such on the Orion Healthcare thread).

I am good with numbers and understanding what they actually represent and what are meaningful conclusions that can be drawn from them (though I occasionally get it wrong )
    I am confident that the PPV near the end of the video on this CxBladder.com page is very wrong, even if the music is OK:
    Attachment 5991

and that this is right:
    Attachment 5992

And here is a nice little article about medical professionals and statistics, which makes you wonder whether this discussion is worth the candle .

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Great post PT thanks

Banned

Well, all the phD scientists at Pacific Edge, their internationally experienced scientific advisory board, the clinical trial review board, and the journal of urology could all be right about the merits of Cxbladder, or, a Tiger with an opinion on the internet could be right, ....... time will surely tell.

http://www.pacificedge.co.nz/about-u...ific-advisory/

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Well, all the phD scientists at Pacific Edge, their internationally experienced scientific advisory board, the clinical trial review board, and the journal of urology could all be right about the merits of Cxbladder, or, a Tiger with an opinion on the internet could be right, ....... time will surely tell.

http://www.pacificedge.co.nz/about-u...ific-advisory/
    At least the Tiger with an opinion on the internet said "But at the end of the day what really matters is sales and profits"

Sales and profits don't seem to be part of the language that all the phD scientists at Pacific Edge, their internationally experienced scientific advisory board, the clinical trial review board, speak

I doubt that Darling has ever seen a P&L showing a profit in his life