sharetrader
Page 830 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 33073078082082682782882983083183283383484088093013301830 ... LastLast
Results 8,291 to 8,300 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    PEB's first FULL financial year of commercial trading runs from April 1 2014 to March 31 2015. If they started mid 2013 then it is not a full year and is not included in the estimated projection. Its a long way off anyway whichever way you want to look at it, a few months and a few million dollars isnt going to make a lot of difference.
    But a year (or two) makes a big difference on MACs and the to be Edison valuation of $1.70

PEB's first FULL financial year of commercial trading runs from April 1 2014 to March 31 2015. If they started mid 2013 then it is not a full year and is not included in the estimated projection. Its a long way off anyway whichever way you want to look at it, a few months and a few million dollars isnt going to make a lot of difference.
    You may think that shifting of goal posts has no effect on valuation but a few investors might view that as a sign. Again very interested in the numbers and the clock is ticking

AWOL

Thought you would have been back in again by now Snap. Dont think it will go much lower do you?

Disc: probably based on an erroneous assumption.

Well said Miner

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    not interested in buying any more PEB until the murky waters are a bit clearer.....
    I do know, through my own research, that not everything has or is going to plan but I suppose it rarely does.
    I have it on good authority that murky waters become much clearer if they are not stirred.

I have it on good authority that murky waters become much clearer if they are not stirred.

There you go Snaps it's all your fault.

Actually the clarity of the water can totally depend on where the water supply is coming from.
    In PEB's case the water supply shareholders are being feed is very murky... is this a temporary thing or will the water supply get so discolored that it turns into a sewer.
    The problem with PEB is no one knows what is happening up stream.
    The other problem with murky water is you can not see the crocodiles or sharks until it is too late.
    The problem with AIR is no one knows who has their finger on a missile...
    The problem with FSF is no one knows who isn't cleaning things properly...
    The problem with KMD is no one knows what the weather is going to do...
    The problem with RYM is no one knows when an outbreak of ? might occur...
    The problem with MRP is no one knows whether the rain is going to stop...
    The problem with PRC is no one knows when an explosion might occur...
    The problem with KIP is no one knows when another big earthquake may hit...
    etc etc etc.....

The fact is, all PEB are trying to do is help their fellow humans with a neat piece of technology. It is not their fault that influential referrers like Urologists and DHB's and the like don't want to embrace such technology (at this early stage at least). One can only wonder why that might be .....

Snapiti, rather than continuously criticise PEB for their commercial shortcomings (in your opinion only!), why not start criticising these influential people for not putting patient's interests ahead of their own. After 25 years business experience, I can attest that unless people/businesses/Governments start putting the interests of the people they serve first - they will continue to struggle within the bigger picture. It has been firmly my experience that when you put the other person's interests ahead of your own, you will always win in the end!

I am sick and tired of hearing this continuous drivel that you and others keep spouting out on these boards. There are so many self proclaimed experts and guru's etc on here that think they know it all - all based on historic knowledge of course. The fact they are still trying to make their wealth on the NZ sharemarket speaks volumes....

I haven't seen one business yet that has managed to execute their plan to perfection - and anyone that understands business knows things are dynamic and change daily for all sorts of reasons. To read yesterday's comments by some about how PEB haven't managed to execute their plan and they have missed targets etc etc just made me laugh.

I have full confidence in what PEB are doing - am invested well into the top 100 - and will remain there, like the rest of the "smart money" appears to be doing. Any company needs that stability from its loyal shareholders - the rest is just noise and helps create liquidity for those who don't really know why they were there in the first place.

The cream can only be suppressed for a short time .... eventually it rises to the top. If PEB stay suppressed, it won't be through their doing. I won't be losing sleep either way.

Have a great weekend folks...

AWOL

Actually the clarity of the water can totally depend on where the water supply is coming from.
    In PEB's case the water supply shareholders are being feed is very murky... is this a temporary thing or will the water supply get so discolored that it turns into a sewer.
    The problem with PEB is no one knows what is happening up stream.
    The other problem with murky water is you can not see the crocodiles or sharks until it is too late.
    You left out pirhanas, you
    know those little fish that nibble around the edges until the water turns red. They reckon they taste like snapper.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Dentie thanks for your post, it serves as a great reminder for me not to spend too much time on sharetrader...

Banned

I must say the SP has been pretty resilient of late hugging that 75c level perhaps that is fair value for now?