sharetrader
Page 835 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 33573578582583183283383483583683783883984588593513351835 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,350 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Any thoughts on the reason for the drop?
    there are very few buyers - price will head lower as the previous prices probably didnt reflect fundamentals.
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Well Peb has officially won my losing horse race by being the first stock in my portfolio to hit a 50% paper loss now I can truly identify with Buffet and his quote. If you can't stand to see a stock drop 50% in value then you shouldn't be in the stock market, looks like I've passed that test but she's not an easy one to pass I might add

Quote Originally Posted by smokin cubans View Post
    Seriously couta, wtf

Buffett didnt invest in **** like peb nor did he expect his quotes to be applied to **** like peb by people like you.

Start investing in blue chips, do your FA, learn finance.

Don't come on here spouting ****.
    What a ray of **** sunshine you are not to mention a **** nice person.

Previous support at 69/70 is broken. It's likely that 70c will now become a resistance level.

This stock is in dire need of a positive announcement w.r.t. sales, and it's a very long way to November.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

And Moosie is loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    *waits for snapiti to pop back in*

What we looking at for support BC? I'm hitting on 65, 60 and 55 (all psych resistance points). 50 is pretty massive.

Watch for the hammer below the bollinger bands for a dead cat bounce again.

Traders be trading, and PEB be a prime candidate...
    But Dentie says it isn't a traders stock

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post

What we looking at for support BC? I'm hitting on 65, 60 and 55 (all psych resistance points). 50 is pretty massive.
    I'm seeing the mid 50's as my next entry point...although if we get some very large volume north of that, I will probably lift my bid.

For now, I'm staying out. Ever since it broke through 75c on its way back down from 93c, the chart has not looked good for buying.

...or even for holding (sorry folks).

BC
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

It's pretty courageous trading with the SP still falling.

With the macro climate moving against growth stocks and the fact that PEB may not issue any information for a few months, I'm not sure we've seen the bottom yet.

I'm looking to re-enter this stock, but I'm not quite ready yet. I'm interested to hear other people's strategy. I'm considering 55c as this is within 10% of a major support.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    But Dentie says it isn't a traders stock
    In my opinion Johnny - it's not. But that doesn't mean the self confessed traders (or should that be gamblers?) won't have a crack at trading it. Some will trade on anything that moves....

However, a quick glance at the depth suggests there are a good number of "traders" still trying to exit PEB - or are they investors who are - in Balance's words - feeding the ducks?. I am sure there are some who will have their mops waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    In my opinion Johnny - it's not. But that doesn't mean the self confessed traders (or should that be gamblers?) won't have a crack at trading it. Some will trade on anything that moves....

However, a quick glance at the depth suggests there are a good number of "traders" still trying to exit PEB - or are they investors who are - in Balance's words - feeding the ducks?. I am sure there are some who will have their mops waiting.
    A good trading stock is something that is volatile. PEB is very volatile. Therefore PEB is a good trading stock.