sharetrader
Page 837 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 33773778782783383483583683783883984084184788793713371837 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,370 of 21246
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Another question to ask at AGM. Where's colorectal (I bought in nearly 2 yeaes ago thinking this was going to be imminent), as well as triage? Any talk of JV as a contingency plan as well?
    Hi Moosie,
    I think we can pretty well guarantee those questions will be asked and non price sensitive answers will be given.
    Cheers
    Miner

Guru

Not being able to secure a joint venture partner in the US (to date)is indeed a worry.
    It could be a catch22 situation. For PEB to be an attractive addition to the stable,Im sure these co.s would like to see some positive results and interest--but to get positive results in the big picture they need the grunt of a large co. So how much is enough?(to get a partner or buy out at a decent price)
    In my research I have run across a few Israeli co.s who also had good products and managed to get a joint venture partner before entering the US market(I believe it was Johnson and Johnson) and managed to do quite well,but going it alone ,well...i wont repeat myself.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    thanks pyschic for the update....... it can be hard to find info on delisted companies so you have done well to find the sale price of Maritech to Inverness.
    My research was done many months ago..... this helped me recognise the selling opportunity $1.70 was......yes I am revisiting the research to try and justify a re entry point but the more I see the more I don't like the current price.
    I am some what surprised the purchase price of Maritech was so low(35m) given Maritech's nmp22 was several years ahead of sales and developement when compared to cxbladder and Maritech also had 3-4 products like cx colorectal in the final stages of developement.
    If Maritiech with nmp22, first starter advantage, $4.5m in annual sales after 4 years plus several products in the final stages of development is only worth 36m then what does that make PEB currently worth.
    PEB not being able to secure a joint venture partner in the US, even after several attempt's to do so, is now looking like a huge vote of no confidence in the products commercial success or is it a vote of no confidence in the bio marker industry.
    Has their been a bio marker product that has succeeded to the degree that would support PEB's claims of $100m revenue,with one product, in 5 years is very obtainable.

The sale of Maritech for $36m USD must surely bring into question PEB's current value of $220m especially given the fact that PEB are several years behind where Maritech was.
    I do understand that the market for bio markers should have increased in the last decade... lets hope so but on the face of it (sales results to date) it would appear that PEB are struggling to get sales traction.
    Snapiti
    We went over this a month ago. Would you please stop parroting on about PEB failing to find a J/V partner. PEB approached Roche when science was in it's infancy but once they completed the test, decided to go it alone. The business is about taking this to market, not selling out. If you have evidence otherwise, please post it. You did not, or could not, last time I asked.

Comparing PEB and Matritech is just pointless IMO unless you really have a very good understanding of the Science behind both and can say one is much the same as the other. They are not.

I think you need to spend more time understanding Cxbladder, make your mind up about it's advantages , it's clinical utility and long term commercial prospects or stay out. I've said it before, this stock is not for you. There is a degree of trust that Investors need to have in PEB if the Science is not their thing. You seem to distrust them, so move on.
    No offence intended
    Last edited by psychic; 22-07-2014 at 11:15 AM.

No , your assumption is that they had no choice.
    Leave it out.

Of course nobody can post evidence of a biomarker achieving this. It has not happened yet.
    But PEB have the product that will - according to it's informed research. Your opinion that it won't is is just that. An uneducated hunch

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Snapiti
    We went over this a month ago. Would you please stop parroting on about PEB failing to find a J/V partner. PEB approached Roche when science was in it's infancy but once they completed the test, decided to go it alone. The business is about taking this to market, not selling out. If you have evidence otherwise, please post it. You did not, or could not, last time I asked.

Comparing PEB and Matritech is just pointless IMO unless you really have a very good understanding of the Science behind both and can say one is much the same as the other. They are not.

I think you need to spend more time understanding Cxbladder, make your mind up about it's advantages , it's clinical utility and long term commercial prospects or stay out. I've said it before, this stock is not for you. There is a degree of trust that Investors need to have in PEB if the Science is not their thing. You seem to distrust them, so move on.
    No offence intended
    Understanding CX Bladder and its advantages is not necessarily what will determine its long term commercial prospects--understanding the market is also a factor.

Guru

Actually DD is on record saying they approach several companies about JV but more seriously with Roach twice and were turned down on both occasions..... so your assumption that PEB choose to go it alone is rubbish as the simple fact is they had no choice.
    Still waiting for someone to post evidence of a bio marker that has achieved what PEB want you to believe is readily available $100m in 5 years.
    I am not debating the science I am debating the ability to turn the science into a viable business.
    I am also challenging the PEB bulls to show evidence of the how PEB intend to obtain this fairy tale revenue in 5 years..... sorry blind faith in the science does not work for me and many others I am sure.
    All the research I have done indicates $100m revenue in 5 years is ludicrous.
    I would actually be more concerned if PEB had turned their back on Roche and decided to go it alone as opposed to being turned down by Roche--hopefully they are still exploring that area.

PEB not being able to secure a joint venture partner in the US, even after several attempt's to do so, is now looking like a huge vote of no confidence in the products commercial success or is it a vote of no confidence in the bio marker industry.
    Has their been a bio marker product that has succeeded to the degree that would support PEB's claims of $100m revenue,with one product, in 5 years is very obtainable.

The sale of Maritech for $36m USD must surely bring into question PEB's current value of $220m especially given the fact that PEB are several years behind where Maritech was.
    I do understand that the market for bio markers should have increased in the last decade... lets hope so but on the face of it (sales results to date) it would appear that PEB are struggling to get sales traction.
    Yes there's been one and it went from Annual Revenue of $320k to $149m in five years (without a JV Partner).

Admittedly, it wasn't in the bladder cancer space but from my understanding it had a smaller addressable market.
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.

AWOL

Hi Mac,
    Thats quite a team of sales people on the ground in the US. No wonder they needed a VP for sales to direct the traffic.
    Much better day here today. Got the filtration system running now as well.
    Cheers
    Miner

Default Price Drop

Surprising huge decline over the last month considering tiny amount of shares that are trading daily. A few thousand sold here and there hardly justifies this.

Quote Originally Posted by mbrook View Post
    Surprising huge decline over the last month considering tiny amount of shares that are trading daily. A few thousand sold here and there hardly justifies this.
    She's still in a downtrend.