sharetrader
Page 847 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 34774779783784384484584684784884985085185789794713471847 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,470 of 21281

You too Miner. Looks like we have a nice sunny one coming this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    P/E ratio of -23? No?

NTA value of 6 cps? No?

Forward looking revenue of around $1.5M? No?

David Darling promising me free maple syrup for life if Robbo unleashes Hulk arms on my kidneys so that I use up multiple tests this year???

Okay. You win. It's a dog, obviously.

It's.... not a dog?

Google getting into the biomarker game by the sounds of things.

http://mobile.theverge.com/2014/7/25...r-human-health

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Bought @ 55, sold @ 83, bought @ $1.20, sold @ 1.50, bought @ 1.52, sold @ 1.68. None since. There plenty of trades before the huge run up as well.

I'm sorry you didn't realise it was overvalued as anything, but I played the trend. Even Sparky was warning me it was well overvalued...

Sorry if you don't feel I am helping, but I have plenty of PMs thanking me for my contributions and thoughts. I don't make the market, so please don't get angry at me and call my strategy BS/fairy dust/voodoo, because it obviously worked!!!
    As much as I like you Moose i'm not sure if I believe this. At the time you claimed you were well out of this stock and missed the boat.. I also remember you talking it down after missing out and claiming that there better trades out there (probably SNK around this time..). As the stock later climbed higher and higher then maybe I believe you took a position but you certainly didn't claim to when the thing initially blew up on back to back announcements.

PS: I'm also surprised that Sparky was warning you that it was overvalued as I was warning him at the time and he didn't seem to be buying it... although sometimes I wonder if he actually left so he could dump his holdings in PEB without looking like a hypocrite. Highly unlikely of course but it was just something I always pondered.
    Last edited by Whipmoney; 25-07-2014 at 08:12 PM.
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

No offense to Sparky but since when did he become the holy grail of investing? Since I joined the only thing I saw him advocate CNU at around $3, DIL at around $8 and PEB at 50 cents. This 'Sparky said it's good so it must be' mentality is a bit crazy, he even use to say that himself.

Totally valued stc posts. Miss input greatly. . But the clown was obviously human. I'm sure I recall him saying he was 'hanging onto his peb shares, 'tightly'. This at more than twice todays sp...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Totally valued stc posts. Miss input greatly. . But the clown was obviously human. I'm sure I recall him saying he was 'hanging onto his peb shares, 'tightly'. This at more than twice todays sp...
    Ditto he bought a calm amongest all the noise,he sold his CNU holding around the same time as me disappointed obviously with the unpredictable political situation at the time, I had a pm from him after that and he was still very Bullish on Peb and DiL and being an investor rather than a trader I'm pretty sure he will still be holding.

Have to go with whipmoney on this one Moosie. When did SPC warn you it was overvalued? I am guessing through PM or outside of ST (if you do know him outside of ST)? Knowing SPC he was quite bullish on PEB, he certainly did not think it was overvalued when it reached $1.70, SPC consistently posted about PEB's SP in the future and had a very similar valuation to MAC's.
    If what your saying is true, this certainly puts SPC reputation on the line... or yours...

Isn't this interesting?
    Couta had a PM from SPC he was still bullish on PEB and moosie had a message saying it was overvalued...
    lol.....
    Last edited by baller18; 25-07-2014 at 09:29 PM.

I'd just like to say, psychic, and bobcat... I really appreciate your posts. Unlike some others'. Keep it up you two. Most others who post as much, I say the opposite, not naming any usernames, but your **** is of much much much much lesser value... really obvious... really blatant... speaks for itself.

HAD A FEW DRINKS.

Anyway, don't get disillusioned... all that's happened is due to OVERALL sentiment, really blatantly obvious just like your vastly different either retarded or valuable posts.