sharetrader
Page 848 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 34874879883884484584684784884985085185285889894813481848 ... LastLast
Results 8,471 to 8,480 of 21246
    The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    I'd just like to say, psychic, and bobcat... I really appreciate your posts. Unlike some others'. Keep it up you two. Most others who post as much, I say the opposite, not naming any usernames, but your **** is of much much much much lesser value... really obvious... really blatant... speaks for itself.

HAD A FEW DRINKS.

Anyway, don't get disillusioned... all that's happened is due to OVERALL sentiment, really blatantly obvious just like your vastly different either retarded or valuable posts.
    Haha Klid, so much passion!

And... go to Google Finance and look up NZE:PEB ( http://www.google.com/finance?q=NZE:PEB )
    And then use the "compare" feature on top of the graph and enter NZE:XRO for Xero, look over 1 year etc.

The results are so amazing and telling, really.

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    And... go to Google Finance and look up NZE:PEB ( http://www.google.com/finance?q=NZE:PEB )
    And then use the "compare" feature on top of the graph and enter NZE:XRO for Xero, look over 1 year etc.

The results are so amazing and telling, really.
    i.e those agreements that we're signed in October last year mean **** all, relatively speaking. They in themselves carry no weight and actually weren't overly responsible for the share price movements at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Talking up the sp again are we ? Im still waiting to hear who those big institutional buyers your broker was harping on about a month or so ago(that never turned up) All in the game I guess
    Have you had a look at the latest shareholders' list? Or more to the point, do you have access to one?

Just so you are in the picture, the latest shareholders list (21 July) showed :

NZCSD & FNZC with 68,645,846 shares. They represent holdings by institutions and they have increased their NET shareholding by several millions shares.

Meanwhile, the big sellers were ForBar Custodians & Nominees representing mostly retail clients and interests associated with Huljich and Banks.

When you get access to good information, you can then comment intelligently perhaps?

I pass on good reliable (imo) information which you are free to take onboard or ignore. But don't you ever try to insinuate me ramping up any share using false or misleading information to sell - there are those who do it and by writing as you do, you are obviously one?
    Last edited by Balance; 26-07-2014 at 11:15 AM.

No postings from the dooms merchants?

Watch them turn positive real soon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Same as last week, still very bearish. Won't harp on about it though, let you guys go about your usual.
    Bears having picnic over whole NZX Moosie.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Same as last week, still very bearish. Won't harp on about it though, let you guys go about your usual.
    But no more postings though from the doomsday merchants about sales etc etc?

Most disappointing!

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    But no more postings though from the doomsday merchants about sales etc etc?

Most disappointing!
    wonder why that is.
    Any clues, Balance?
    Cheers
    Miner

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    wonder why that is.
    Any clues, Balance?
    Cheers
    Miner
    Usual traders' behavior.

Probably bought back and now, after a pause, will be about time to start writing about how great PEB can be?

All part of the game.
    Last edited by Balance; 28-07-2014 at 11:36 AM.

The pendulum keeps swinging...