sharetrader
Page 852 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 35275280284284884985085185285385485585686290295213521852 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 21246
    The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Mista_Trix View Post
    This crap (from both sides) is getting really boring to read guys.
    Play the ball not the man, the rest of us are pretty sick of it - and its doing a great job of clogging up the thread.
    This thread is actually only 10 pages if you cut out all the cr#p. But 70:1 cr#p posts:good posts isn't bad right, right?!

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    That’s really very low, I always wonder how much they discount for sentiment in creating a ‘price target’. But good on them for having a go and for being brave enough to go first.
    I don't think $1.10 is low.. I can no longer be bothered doing the maths but that is a ridiciously high price to sales ratio so I'm not sure why anyone would want to pay so much for such an uncertain sales trajectory.

It may take years to get to 20,000 units let alone the 285k or so that they would need to get to USD $100m in sales. Why pay such a premium for such a high level of risk?

On a side note, i'm not sure why everybody is harping on about institutional investors. Firstly i'm sure NZ institutional investors knowledge of biotech is limited at best. Secondly institutions don't always get it right, either in terms of picks or timing.
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.

Banned

If as I understand, the FB valuation at $1.10 assumes a delivery of profitability and $100M in revenues much later than what PEB are presently projecting, then that may well be a fair and conservative approach for FB lay cliental at this juncture, particularly as it’s the first analysts report off the block.

It’s a matter now of tracking progress against a curve.

What it does do though I think black knat, is provide room for positive upside surprises if PEB are on schedule against their goals, or rather not as delayed as FB have set as a benchmark expectation.

I don’t work to P/S ratios, they just mislead, there are other pertinent variables and they are too coarse to be meaningful.
    Last edited by MAC; 30-07-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Forbar reckon $1.10, that's good

The soon to be released Edison report (commissioned by a few major investors I hear) will be between $1.50 and $1.70

For what's it worth my DCF valuation after pushing everything out a few years and adding in a few more expenses for this year is still around the $1.00 mark

No news is often good news.

PEB management just getting on with it and drumming up support to make the dream happen

So low 70's still a good entry (sub 70 was better)

Reckon it will be close to a $1.00 by end of August

And don't forget what happens if there a surprise announcement - we must be due for one

And a strong finish to the day bodes well for the rest of this week

Onwards and upwards

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    If as I understand, the FB valuation at $1.10 assumes a delivery of profitability and $100M in revenues much later than what PEB are presently projecting, then that may well be a fair and conservative approach for FB lay cliental at this juncture, particularly as it’s the first analysts report off the block.

It’s a matter now of tracking progress against a curve.

What it does do though I think black knat, is provide room for positive upside surprises if PEB are on schedule against their goals, or rather not as delayed as FB have set as a benchmark expectation.

I don’t work to P/S ratios, they just mislead, there are other pertinent variables and they are too coarse to be meaningful.
    I accept that but there may be far more 'slippage' in sales than even Forbar are expecting, which is relatively commonplace in this industry in which there generally are clear winners and a sea of dead losers.

Presuming it all works out though 70-90c probably isn't a half bad entry
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Forbar have commenced coverage with a price target of $1.10.
    Thanks; I was wondering why it did so well today!

Quote Originally Posted by Whipmoney View Post
    I don't think $1.10 is low.. I can no longer be bothered doing the maths but that is a ridiciously high price to sales ratio so I'm not sure why anyone would want to pay so much for such an uncertain sales trajectory.
    Is the current price to sales ratio worth mentioning? I don't know that it has a lot of value in terms of it being used as a metric at this stage?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good one - so now you can see how PEB shareprice could go the RAK way
    Careful, W69 - you are going to get accused of being a down ramper soon.

PS. Time to change comparison chart to that of DIL to show how DIL charged upwards 2000% from 40c to $8.00?
    Last edited by Balance; 30-07-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Mark my words but a certain animal will be back, waxing lyrical about PEB soon.

Better get back quick as I sense $1.00 coming up before the AGM.
    Last edited by Balance; 30-07-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    You and Forsyth Barr can try and pump PEB all you want, sales are the driver here and until I see WAY more I'm going nowheree near the bull side.

I remember a certain insto called for $6.70 DIL as well after the SP had plummetted. That wasmany, many moons ago. Analyst reports can be very wrong sometimes, and shareholder faith is a VERY hard thing to get back once its gone...
    Hardly pumping, Moosie.

Simply alerting a trader like yourself to the change in tone.

Surely as a trader that's what you watch out for, right?