sharetrader
Page 859 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 35975980984985585685785885986086186286386990995913591859 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 21281

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I see the big boys @ LNG.AX are also dumping their stock at the giddy heights after a slew of announcements with no/little revenue and massive promises, just like PEB. They also have their fanboys/cheerleaders/apologists, just like PEB. I can see history repeating itself with the big boys taking care of themselves while the little guy with no
    insider views gets shafted. It hasn't hapoened yet, but it forms a very real pattern that makes me cynical and untrusting of the general market loooooong beforr I grow old...
    I find this post interesting....Do I recall a few weeks back or even a month I was agreeing with you that LNG was an interesting stock and you had got in at let's say 75 and you may have sold at let's say again 130/150. A good trade ....the mentioning of selling by those close to the Company wouldn't appear out of the ordinary at the three dollars plus. Your post seems a bit of Gooord we blew this one. Am I on the right track. I was hoping you may have still had a modest holding..Kind regards....

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Would this guy be a useful addition to PEB's board?

<Wellington investment company Rangatira announced at its annual meeting yesterday that the board has appointed Phil Veal as its chief executive. Veal will move with his family from his current base in New York City to Wellington to take up the role.Since 2006, he has been a Partner of middle-market investment and advisory firm Growfire in New York. His role at Growfire included being strategic advisor to Nasdaq-listed technology company Cognizant, Chair of DialedIn, a Californian provider of cloud-based mobile sales software, and an investor and advisor to a range of early stage businesses across sectors as diverse as medical devices, consumer goods and wine.>
    If your selling in the USA any type of connections are useful. Not sure about his USA experience but it might be useful to PEB. Would prefer a rock solid USA experienced director to open doors.

PEB can't be near lows yet

Zero Commission yet to make an offer ....55 cents?

The two guys behind Zero are not a great advertisement for the Broking community in general. I thought politicians were the least trusted in the eyes of the public.........

Well, good riddance to whoever it was needing to dump that lot today...

So, Balance, what you going to name the cat?
    Springsteen?

PS: Is anyone else getting weird formatting for Sharetrader. I'm getting scroll bars inside each post ?
    Last edited by Whipmoney; 06-08-2014 at 07:03 PM.
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.

So, Balance, what you going to name the cat?
    Haha - last time I looked, it is still well above the 62c so you are suggesting that there's an invisible floor above the floor where the cat supposedly died?

That fall from $1.75 hurt her pretty badly. Maybe call her Mrs Limpsalot? Sure hope she doesn't end up like Old Yeller...
    Haha - when it falls like Snakk relentlessly from one level to another lower level and all shareholders save those who got in via 'connections' are bleeding money, then it will be time to listen for the 'meow'?

I first bought PEB @ 33 cents. May consider it again if it reaches that level...
    I would not buy it if it reaches 25 cents - this stock is either going to head towards $5 or 5c. Pure and simple.

Guru

Patience my friend....Patience........patience.....ah thats better....patience...Dang!......Patience.......... .......