sharetrader
Page 888 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 38878883887888488588688788888989089189289893898813881888 ... LastLast
Results 8,871 to 8,880 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    Actually I am sitting in my wetsuit as I am about to go for a spearfish... enjoy your day at work.
    Where?????

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    The seller is the last holding for Huljich who has been the main seller for some time now - through different entities. He started selling much higher than .75 not exactly sure where. I think the pressure on the share price may now ease.
    Thanks. Well, we wish him well with Pushpay or whatever the new fancy is, I think.

The seller is the last holding for Huljich who has been the main seller for some time now - through different entities. He started selling much higher than .75 not exactly sure where. I think the pressure on the share price may now ease.
    Yes...thanks for your insight BK - appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Where/when do you plan on exiting Mr Bobcat?
    Depends what is announced at the AGM. Technically I see resistance at 75c (previous support) and then nothing significant until $1.

If tomorrow's AGM takes the sp through 75c, that would be very bullish. If instead it lingers there, I'll probably profit-take.

Are you holding, NBT? If so, what's your selling strategy?
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

AWOL

Certainly looks like you are right, some easing today, with more tomorrow, maybe?

what time tomorrow...cant wait.....bit like waiting for santa to arrive......10,000 or 2,000... own no shares and im on the edge so some of you guys wont sleep tonight...just hope there,s not to much "told you so"....

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    what time tomorrow...cant wait.....bit like waiting for santa to arrive......10,000 or 2,000... own no shares and im on the edge so some of you guys wont sleep tonight...just hope there,s not to much "told you so"....
    How can I watch it!? I got a letter for voting which I sent back - didn't see any details on that.
    Just logged into LINK and set PEB comms to email but see no details in there.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Anybody got instructions for the webinar tomorrow or can point me in the right direction, please???
    Think they don't want us to watch.

Scientists have never been any good at communicating with shareholders

I'd like to know how to watch as well ......please

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Fair question Bobcat. I managed to feed out the parcel I got the other day into the market today for a healthy wee profit. Happy to reduce my risk. I still have my parcel in the long term hold account which I view as either written off already or a new Lambo one day Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    How can I watch it!? I got a letter for voting which I sent back - didn't see any details on that.
    Just logged into LINK and set PEB comms to email but see no details in there.
    You should have received an email which asks you to "Click here to watch event.'

Note you have to be a shareholder and given them an email address.