sharetrader
Page 898 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 39879884888889489589689789889990090190290894899813981898 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,980 of 21246

Well, I would love to hear if anything special was asked during question time, but I am feeling positive.
    We basically have a solid reason now for the low number of tests last report. We all thought 'they signed up these providers, and we are seeing no corresponding revenue, therefore signing up providers means very little and the sales plan is failing'. In reality, we really don't know how much of a sales boost those networks have given as it clearly takes a long time before things start rolling. I am hoping for a much bigger spike in revenue in the next report to correlate with this information. CMS coverage may not be as required as people are thinking based on this info, but that is just pure speculation. We have to wait and see.

They have once again confirmed their 5 year plan is on track. At least they are sticking to their guns here. Presumably they can see the slow but steady increases in sales and are happy with what is going on. They have reaffirmed they are investing in themselves to bring about this goal. Sales team increases, new products, etc.
    Good to hear triage is apparently out this year (will be interesting to see that it is) but also interesting that no mention was made of CxColorectal. They are clearing focusing in one area and have decided this is the best path to getting the cashflow positive.

Its all 'more of the same', which is not exciting, but ultimately should mean good things long term. I think they are missing their chances to keep their shareholders up to date and happy regarding sales traction but ah well.

Last year at the university they couldn't get the power point presentation to work. I remember hoping it was not a reflection of how they made their sales pitches. This year it seems its the webcast that lets them down - it doesn't build confidence when they can't apparently even make a presentation without looking like amateurs

AWOL

Guess we will have to wait for the troops on the front line to get back to us.

Blis really do not come across as tech-savvy or even business-savvy for that matter. Their web site is very poorly designed, with multiple product options most of which really don't look much different, and when one sends an email to info@pacificedge.co.nz (as posted on their Home page) one gets the following reply:

Thank you for your email,

I no longer work at Pacific Edge Limited. Please email brent.pownall@pacificedgedx.com or contact Pacific Edge's main reception at +64 3 479 5800 to address your query.

Kind Regards.
    Caroline Cross

Sloppy.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

There were 114 users viewing this thread .After all this lack of progress and technical stuff up .tomorrow there will probably be only one viewer.That will be yourself just wondering if the things still alive.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

After a quick gloss over todays release, it appears to be all the same old info, same graphs etc. This stuff all has a tone to it as if it was a prospectus to sign up new shareholders only, a very basic 'salesy' feel with little substance. It's like it's all they know.. they're stuck in this same phase of trying to raise capital. We're past that, or at least we should be. Maybe they are struggling to adjust to where the company is now as some have previously suggested - almost as if they're lost with what to do next. Just my opinion...

Being wary of being shot diwn by snaipi and team. One positive I took from Jacquis brief talk in question time was this is really the I only new test offered in 20 years to urologists in US and while prostrate cancer innovations are a dime a dozen for doctors to evaluate. Cx bladder is the only one in the bladder cancer fiekd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    Blis really do not come across as tech-savvy or even business-savvy for that matter. Their web site is very poorly designed, with multiple product options most of which really don't look much different, and when one sends an email to info@pacificedge.co.nz (as posted on their Home page) one gets the following reply:

Thank you for your email,

I no longer work at Pacific Edge Limited. Please email brent.pownall@pacificedgedx.com or contact Pacific Edge's main reception at +64 3 479 5800 to address your query.

Kind Regards.
    Caroline Cross

Sloppy.
    Don't be too harsh - they are scientists after all

Customers, communication and becoming profitable not usually core competencies of such people

From this :

2013 - "Dunedin-based bladder cancer detection test inventor Pacific Edge believes it could be turning over $100 million a year in the United States within five years, following the registration of its own diagnostic laboratory in Pennsylvania".

To:

"After 5 full years of trading"

Not impressed.

Hard to please some folks, huh? I understand that oneroom.co.nz was the provider for the webcast, not PEB. So why put the boot into PEB for the webcast failure? Oh, I know, it’s about investor psychology. Makes ya feel good to keep on kicking, just like a bully does.

My room mate had a few emails with PEB to a general address a few days ago, all of which were answered within 20 minutes. He didn't call that sloppy, just efficient.