sharetrader
Page 899 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 39979984988989589689789889990090190290390994999913991899 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 8,990 of 21246
    AWOL

Cant wait to see what the ODT has to say about this.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Cant wait to see what the ODT has to say about this.
    Ironically nothing - they were also relying on the webinar

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I am still alive
    Well that tops off a pretty average day PEB wise.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    From this :

2013 - "Dunedin-based bladder cancer detection test inventor Pacific Edge believes it could be turning over $100 million a year in the United States within five years, following the registration of its own diagnostic laboratory in Pennsylvania".

To:

"After 5 full years of trading"

Not impressed.
    Well that’s hardly new news Balance, they did fairly clarify the target for us back in October last year, and twice since for that matter.

I sent the ODT a newstip about lots of angry shareholders round the country, impressed by PEB's webinar initiative but angry as hell about OneRoom's failure to deliver.

Banned

A pretty much as expected AGM and review of the last year, with an onward and forward message I thought.

Good to see a firm reinforcement of both the financial target and cash position, and it was good to hear a little from Jackie at the end too, she did well as it was all impromptu.

“Target gross revenues of over NZ$100 million after five full years of trading with very attractive margins”

“Sufficient funds in place for planned development and growth strategy in existing markets”

Like any AGM one gets more out of attending, once all the usual routine presentations are done, there’s the opportunity to ask a little more over a nice glass of wine and compare notes with others.

Also good to see some maturity at question time unlike a lot of the childish rubbish on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Well that’s hardly new news Balance, they did fairly clarify the target for us back in October last year, and twice since for that matter.
    Know that - was actually expecting PEB to use the opportunity of the AGM to explain and update on the slippage.

Similar to ' tens of thousands of tests in 2014'

My understanding is that PEB sold the exclusive rights to market Cxbladder in Spain (only?) to Oryzon, some years ago now. I recall some talk on ST of it waiting on CE approval - but it has that, and as far as I can see is all good to go as far as the red tape is concerned.

But now we are told:

In Spain, we have an agreement with Oryzon. They have chosen to launch Cxbladder in Spain to support secondary detection of bladder cancer and we are working with them to build this specific dataset and are hoping to see Oryzon underway within the next 12 months.

Is "secondary detection" a point of difference?

Why would the business model in Europe be different to the ROW?

Snooze another 12 months away?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Know that - was actually expecting PEB to use the opportunity of the AGM to explain and update on the slippage.

Similar to ' tens of thousands of tests in 2014'
    There is no slippage Balance, only a clarification of something that could have been interpreted several ways. Was probably clarified in response to exactly such a request to do so.

Nobody asked how many tests they expected to perform this year at question time, afterwards though perhaps.

So what's the drill now with One Room? Shouldn't they be making the replay available by now? Do they do this by hand?
    Seriously - anyone got a GoPro? Lets do an IPO.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    A pretty much as expected AGM and review of the last year, with an onward and forward message I thought.

Good to see a firm reinforcement of both the financial target and cash position, and it was good to hear a little from Jackie at the end too, she did well as it was all impromptu.

“Target gross revenues of over NZ$100 million after five full years of trading with very attractive margins”

“Sufficient funds in place for planned development and growth strategy in existing markets”

Like any AGM one gets more out of attending, once all the usual routine presentations are done, there’s the opportunity to ask a little more over a nice glass of wine and compare notes with others.

Also good to see some maturity at question time unlike a lot of the childish rubbish on this forum.
    PEB can learn a lot from the way DIL managed its interaction with the market in terms of tracking sales and goals - quarterly updates on sales numbers, locations and customer types.

Why PEB will not do it unfortunately tells me volume now about how credible and really confident they are about achieving their $100m target - especially after Swann's 'tens of thousands of tests in 2014'.