sharetrader
Page 900 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 400800850890896897898899900901902903904910950100014001900 ... LastLast
Results 8,991 to 9,000 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    just had a read of the AGM report.....
    two gulps came up
    CS is now refering to PEB as a reasonably high risk investment.... big gulp when a CEO says this.
    The Fedmed payment in may was referred to as payment of a test (singular test).... gulp
    Can anyone shed some light on bonnie vie post.11061
    Snapiti - we all know about the other commercially available biomarkers. Draw your own conclusions but I wouldn't get too distraught.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    PEB can learn a lot from the way DIL managed its interaction with the market in terms of tracking sales and goals - quarterly updates on sales numbers, locations and customer types.

Why PEB will not do it unfortunately tells me volume now about how credible and really confident they are about achieving their $100m target - especially after Swann's 'tens of thousands of tests in 2014'.
    I wouldn't actually compare the IT sector with the biotech(molecular diagnostic) sector, they both have squiggly lines and the syllable 'tech' though.

CS explained that they see their customers as the insurers rather than the patients or urologists, so the key reporting metrics may be any of those, but he did also though in response to a question raised obligate to consider more frequent updates.

I wouldn't object to quarterly reports also actually, but at the end of the day I'm ok with companies with good fundamental propositions that just get on with business too. Quarterly reports may just attract more short term speculators, we've seen enough of them come and go this year already.

I would say they really quite confident in their NZ$100M target, in fact they just told their target was over that.

Thanks for reporting back MAC. Swans comment about the Insurer's being their Customer reinforces my take of things. If it is covered , it will sell.
    CMS will likely influence this. When they announce coverage, this thing will rock. Be in or be left behind...

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Thanks for reporting back MAC. Swans comment about the Insurer's being their Customer reinforces my take of things. If it is covered , it will sell.
    CMS will likely influence this. When they announce coverage, this thing will rock. Be in or be left behind...
    Was there any update to the CMS business?

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Do you really believe what you just said MAC? Honestly? I'm all with Balance on this one. If they're so confident of that target they'd have no problem updating us every quarter. It's pretty much an unwritten rule on the ASX, why not here? Even DD said he'd comsider it.

Come on man, seriously???!!!
    Moosie. We are not selling shoes here. Qtly results meaningless imo

No no . come back!
    Seriously, how do you see sales progressing without Insurance coverage?

Just take time to look back on recent posts and no one has the foggiest clue where the Company is going,when it's going to get there and if it does,how long it's going to take.There is a chance it's going to succeed but it's about as certain as Argentina beating someone in rugby...IMHO..

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    Just take time to look back on recent posts and no one has the foggiest clue where the Company is going,when it's going to get there and if it does,how long it's going to take.There is a chance it's going to succeed but it's about as certain as Argentina beating someone in rugby...IMHO..
    do tell....

Banned

Absolutely,

They have set a modest numerical financial target, have already built a lab to match that capacity, they have raised all the capital they need to fund that growth, they have completed clinical trials and regulatory approvals, they have a first mover advantage, a disruptive technology, several clinical value propositions over the incumbent technology, they offer a one third reduction in costs to their customers (insurers), the market (respectful cancer patients) is growing each year, they have a time saving product in a market with an ever increasing shortage of urologists, and they have a marketing strategy that appears well considered.

Yes, I'm a content shareholder of Pacific Edge, whilst I recognise we are in the early days of the launch and the trajectory is a difficult estimation, I have some confidence in their position and greater business plan and in a lot more research in the background.

And, we have a positive a set of affirmations from the company today;

Sufficient funds in place for planned development and growth strategy in existing markets”

“As at 31 March 2014, cash and equivalents of $20.4 million and no debt

Expect revenue to grow as we expand our footprint in the US”

Expand our sales presence in the United States and drive ambitious revenue target”

“Target gross revenues of over NZ$100 million after five full years of trading with very attractive margins”

Chairmans address at ASM in 2009

We have a very clear strategy for significant growth over the next 5 years
    in two very broad directions. In both those wide marketplaces significant growth and change is beginning........

We will see the beginnings of this trend in this financial year; but the lead-times from testing, approving and specifying our products hit the market, can take up to 3 years. Consequently we will only see the beginnings of the revenue growth in this fiscal year and much more in the next fiscal year.

Whoops, wrong thread. Sorry there is no similarity between chips for GPS and test tubes. My apologies
    Last edited by winner69; 21-08-2014 at 08:17 PM.