sharetrader
Page 902 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 402802852892898899900901902903904905906912952100214021902 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,020 of 21246

Included in key targets this year were revenue growth from the US, in which Dr Darling expected cashflow to offset annual losses.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    And no, this wasn't the bit that I deemed new or interesting
    Maybe this bit then...:

Included in key targets this year were revenue growth from the US, in which Dr Darling expected cashflow to offset annual losses.

However, the word "against" might have been missed out in which case it doesn't sound that interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Maybe this bit then...:

However, the word "against" might have been missed out in which case it doesn't sound that interesting....
    Doesn't that mean profit this year?

I'm a wee bit cautious these days about what is reported .... so um....

AWOL

Dont forget the sales up dates at HY and FY for the next 4 to 5 years, next one is November, thats only three months away. Isnt it exciting.
    Three more months of scintillating argument, snappy repartee, projections, banter, confusion, analysis and insight.
    Reckon we could break the 15000 posts barrier by then.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    Really did she say that..... are you sure........sorry to say but there has been 3 other bio markers commercially available in the US over the last 20 years targeting bladder cancer so unfortunately if Jacquis said that she is talking a load of s%&t.
    There are at least 2 that are still being sold commercially to urologist.
    It would be very disappointing if she is making up stories to talk the product up.
    Did anyone else hear this.
    The big thing that I brought away with me from the AGM is there a lot on here who are simply over thinking things. It really isn't that hard. Either you believe in what they are doing (in the open & behind the scenes) - or you don't! The AGM is the AGM and what was publicised during the meeting was enough for me to believe they are on track with what they have stated - contrary to what the conspiracists and bears etc would have us believe. They are simply carrying out their stated plan and the bits I went to listen for - were clearly stated.

However - the REAL GOLD came at the after match. And no, I am not going to put it on here - simply to have it turned into a target.

Hope you got some fish the other day Snapiti.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    MAC, you FX rate is way too high. You can at least be bullish on that matter!
    Because the five year target is provided by Pacific Edge in NZD, we are largley all using their forward exchange rate, whatever that may be. The rest is incidentals really, at 0.85 that's fine.
    Last edited by MAC; 22-08-2014 at 04:45 PM.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

what worries me is that this gives the impression they will build the additional capacity earlier than later. Have they ever heard of JIT manufacturing? And no, this wasn't the bit that I deemed new or interesting
    Yeah that's right NG. If those pesky cancer sufferers could just organize themselves to get cancer at a uniform rate of 50 patients per day then we could really crank the efficiencies of the lab using JIT and extract more from them!

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    The big thing that I brought away with me from the AGM is there a lot on here who are simply over thinking things. It really isn't that hard. Either you believe in what they are doing (in the open & behind the scenes) - or you don't! The AGM is the AGM and what was publicised during the meeting was enough for me to believe they are on track with what they have stated - contrary to what the conspiracists and bears etc would have us believe. They are simply carrying out their stated plan and the bits I went to listen for - were clearly stated.

However - the REAL GOLD came at the after match. And no, I am not going to put it on here - simply to have it turned into a target.

Hope you got some fish the other day Snapiti.
    At last, a rational view. Cheers Dentie.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Yeah, you are right. They should just go out RIGHT NOW and build a lab with 9 times the capacity of the current one. That would be a really smart decision and not at all a waste of precious capital.
    Don't be silly NG. They never said they're about to go out and do this. Give them some credit. They're simply assaying they'll need to do it when the time comes. Whenever that may be