sharetrader
Page 91 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394951011411915911091 ... LastLast

If the symmetrical triangle pattern is to be believed (and I'm not saying that it should) then this should go no lower than 59. Maybe one last lower support test before a breakout?

Banned

Have rejumped on to the train, have my doubts about your symmetrical triangle ( one good news, or bad news .. will blow all that quasi intellectual charting, guess work out of the water ).. but happy to wait for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    Have rejumped on to the train, have my doubts about your symmetrical triangle ( one good news, or bad news .. will blow all that quasi intellectual charting, guess work out of the water ).. but happy to wait for the report.
    Couldn't agree with that statement more!

so im under the impression they have to release a report by the end of this week. am I correct

Morning team! Wondering what people are hoping for / expecting to see in the report? What would people consider "bad news" or for that matter "good news"?

Banned

Affirmation of numerical guidance which I understand to be FY14 revenue USD5.0M, FY14 gross margin USD4.1M. This along with schedule confirmation of their US lab build, staff training, and ramp up, sales team roll out, I believe may cement a primary trend that may well remain in place for some time.

Guru

I would guess at this stage it would be more''getting the ducks in a row''rather than much in the way of sales figures.
    [We still haven't heard a peep from Australian sales]
    I would think it would be gradual market penetration.
    If,however ,they won a contract with someone ,then it would be far more explosive.

Up! Down.... Up! Down...

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Traders paradise

Just wait for the news, will determine the next up or down trendline for a few months.
    I wish they would hurry up with it. losing sleep over this stock lol

Back at levels where I start to consider possibly buying more... Hmm, what to do.