sharetrader
Page 911 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 411811861901907908909910911912913914915921961101114111911 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,110 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Maybe PEB only sent it through at 10am
    For my ongoing education, must a Company only make an announcement PRIOR to the opening bell?

AWOL

If PEB had posted it at 3.30 in the afternoon would it be expected that NZX cancel all trades for the day, or the day before as well perhaps.
    We have had many instances of announcements after opening by PEB, midmorning and afternoon
    BLT is different in the announcement in the paper on Sunday preceded the sharemarket and it should have been available to the market prior to opening. It was not therefore there is a problem
    Not in the same boat, IMHO

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question Is this positive or negative

Nice of Kaiser to help PEB do a bigger and more statistical significant trial.
    Obviously Kaiser are not so skeptical of the benefits of CxBladder that they are rejecting it outright.

Wonder whether PEB have to pay Kaisers administration fees for this !

So is this N thousand unpaid tests?

And presumably no paid tests via Kaiser until 2015 if then ?

Still a very speculative stock and thus:
    Increased SP = Increased risk.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tger
    om mani peme hum

AWOL

Hmmmm. Interesting! Kaiser Permanente seed funded the development of Predictive Biosciences CertnDx.
    Cheers
    Miner

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    For my ongoing education, must a Company only make an announcement PRIOR to the opening bell?
    Absolutely not. I would say the issue is that NZX takes 20 mins to put an announcement up, so if you want something announced prior to open, then get off your ass and get in by 9.30.

This is massive News! Yes, no sales. But the opportunity to prove your product can improve the current testing situation, reduce liability to urologists, save life's, and set a standard other insurers have to match!

I have no idea how this news should affect the short term share price.

This is a toe in the door, if you don't value this information. I would question your business knowledge and experience.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    I don't get it, all they announced is they are going to run a user program in the USA.
    The results will come out "early 2015", this will be reputable proof of how well cxbladder can detect bladder cancer! A USA leading company doing an impartial trial! They're recruiting 2000 people by the looks of it, PEB only used 485 in their trials. Assuming this comes back with similar results, I think it will be fantastic! Very good news.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC
    When stocks are much undervalued it only takes a tickle to step them back to where they ought to be.
    Absolutely! Look how RAK has jumped over the last month.

This could be really good!?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    This is massive News! Yes, no sales. But the opportunity to prove your product can improve the current testing situation, reduce liability to urologists, save life's, and set a standard other insurers have to match!

I have no idea how this news should affect the short term share price.

This is a toe in the door, if you don't value this information. I would question your business knowledge and experience.
    Yep, it all adds further clarity to the forward revenue schedule too;

>>> Network providers go first, Pacific Edge have told us it takes effectively seven months from sign up to commercial sales commencing. Of the four signed up thus far, the first (FedMed) was signed up in October last year, the latest (Multiplan) in May this year.

>>> Medicare sales have been occurring for over a year now and Pacific Edge have told us that those revenues are being held by Medicare awaiting release upon contract signing, maybe before the end of this reporting period on 30th September, maybe after.

>>> And now we see the start of HMO sign up's with what seems like around about a nine month lead from user programme commencement to effective commercial clinical sales accumulating.

A few overlapping timelines can start to add up.

Kicking some numbers around, that prospective Kaiser Permanente contract could alone be worth US$10 to US$20M per annum in revenues.

I just had a thought... I am pretty sure that in the last year that I recall seeing some news from PEB about how they have further increased the accuracy of their test, as that is one thing that they want to do -- seems entirely prudent.

Is it therefore likely that we should see an even better result from this Kaiser user program than the initial one?

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Absolutely not. I would say the issue is that NZX takes 20 mins to put an announcement up, so if you want something announced prior to open, then get off your ass and get in by 9.30.
    Thank you sir!