sharetrader
Page 917 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 417817867907913914915916917918919920921927967101714171917 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,170 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    You really are quite the orange boy aren't you.
    just kinda hanging around cause you take an interest in the game but have nothing to offer the team.
    1080 posts from you mostly 1 or 2 lines offering nothing on the subject matter, actually they are pure diarrhea, yet many of your posts critic others for sharing objective thoughts and researched knowledge.
    FYI my dad spent 45 years in the insurance game and it was him who pointed out to me the current situation PEB will probably be facing.
    I thought Robbo's question was justified? Tho he might need to work on his politeness,
    Evidence to back up your statement would be useful.
    My very limited experience with dealing with insurers is they are very accommodating.
    When I need to makes changes to my public, product or personal insurance, they just want to know what and when your doing unusually activities.
    I know this is a apples and oranges situation and my mare ten million dollar package is a drop in the ocean compared to a LUG. I'd be very surprised if an insurance company was willing to loose a client over the use of a complimentary testing product. I'm sure they would be willing to make amendments to policies for LUG.

Is anyone keeping an active eye on the competition?

I see a massive company called Abbott supplying the Fish and complementary Uri Vysion test, as pretty bloody serious, I believe they have started their own 1200 patient user programme, I've so far listed eight companies who have a bladder cancer testing product, any ideas how to best track these products without loosing my life?

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    Is anyone keeping an active eye on the competition?

I see a massive company called Abbott supplying the Fish and complementary Uri Vysion test, as pretty bloody serious, I believe they have started their own 1200 patient user programme, I've so far listed eight companies who have a bladder cancer testing product, any ideas how to best track these products without loosing my life?
    THIS is what concerns me.

PEB may have a 'best in class' product however when it comes to commercialization they are up against some heavy competition that have a lot of money to burn on marketing.

Personally for me I would like to see some more clarity around their sales numbers (e.g. quarterly sales updates). My concern is that if they can't get traction early on then when will they? Their cash stocks can only hold out for so long and it may take a while for market acceptance.

On the flip-side, US $100m revenue in five years IS achievable (as demonstrated by some of their peers) however its this first year which is crucial to gain traction in.

DISC: watching like a hawk on the side-lines.
    Last edited by Whipmoney; 31-08-2014 at 11:08 AM.
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipmoney View Post
    THIS is what concerns me.

PEB may have a 'best in class' product however when it comes to commercialization they are up against some heavy competition that have a lot of money to burn on marketing.

Personally for me I would like to see some more clarity around their sales numbers (e.g. quarterly sales updates). My concern is that if they can't get traction early on then when will they? Their cash stocks can only hold out for so long and it may take a while for market acceptance.

On the flip-side, US $100m revenue in five years IS achievable (as demonstrated by some of their peers) however its this first year which is crucial to gain traction in.

DISC: watching like a hawk on the side-lines.
    As an investor having as much information as possible is desirable.

But running a business requires a lot more stealth. I completely understand the lack of sales information.

Frustrating, yes

I have found having someone, in my life, with a lifetime of experience, that he eagerly shares, mostly in the commercial business insurance industry has been very eye opening when it comes to an investment in PEB.
    For this and many other reasons I am more than happy to be on the sidelines awaiting real sales traction.
    It is what the company is not telling you that needs to be of concern to investors.

Sea is flat and the water is clean(but cold) so I am off for a dive.
    Crayfish for dinner.......
    Good luck!!!

It been 6 months since it crossed the MACD base line so thats a bonus! I think .........

It is what the company is not telling you that needs to be of concern to investors.
    Very wise words.

Default Macd

Its been 6 months since is crossed the MACD LINE upwards , so that's hopeful..... Lets see how far it goes .....

You really are quite the orange boy aren't you.
    just kinda hanging around cause you take an interest in the game but have nothing to offer the team.
    1080 posts from you mostly 1 or 2 lines offering nothing on the subject matter, actually they are pure diarrhea, yet many of your posts critic others for sharing objective thoughts and researched knowledge.
    FYI my dad spent 45 years in the insurance game and it was him who pointed out to me the current situation PEB will probably be facing.
    My Dad was a pilot, would you like to fly in a plane with me on the back of that information?

I am in the insurance game. I think your suggestions about the content of medical professional liability insurance is the product of your imagination with a hint of dramatised US television to add spice.

By all means, post the policy wording you refer to.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    DD does like to tell the story, which is just as well I’ve always thought as there’s a lot of it. The double shot’s a good ‘you beaut’ summary NT, October last year but all good. About time for another one perhaps ?

Yes MAC, I think it would be just great if DD could do another interview like this, but get it done in-house for the PEB website, explaining where the technology is at now and the nature of the multi-faceted task facing the marketing team. Also perhaps mentioning the two new products in the portfolio that must be just about ready now. It wouldn't be hard for a good PR company to set this up, with a professional interviewer properly briefed with some hard questions that our members could provide. It mustn't just be soft-soap, and should have input from Jackie's team as well.

It could even serve as a useful adjunct for the marketing team - something that potential clients could find on the site, including those outside the areas being covered by the team at present. The first video is great as an introduction to the underlying science, and DD is an excellent communicator. The second could follow on from it, and could demonstrate that PEB understands the full range of clinical and professional issues faced by a practitioner in deciding whether it would be safe, practical, ethical and economical to switch to CxB. And to the patient's benefit.