sharetrader
Page 92 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192939495961021421925921092 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Back at levels where I start to consider possibly buying more... Hmm, what to do.
    What ever your wallet allows you too

Quote Originally Posted by Dej View Post
    What ever your wallet allows you too
    The wallet says do it, but my mind is telling me to stay disciplined as I probably don't need even more!

Quote Originally Posted by tosspot View Post
    I wish they would hurry up with it. losing sleep over this stock lol
    Judging by the drop today and the large parcels jettisoning, sounds like the news maybe out .... to some perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    If you're losing sleep over it then you should bail out at next chance, keep your money in a safer investment and get a good nights sleep, much more important!
    Exactly - well said moose

AWOL

patience people, lets not forget they are probably only reporting UP TO march. didnt get the go ahead until then anyway. Next one will be a whole lot more interesting .
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Some people are expecting big revenue announcements. Ain't going to happen for a while yet. But when it does.....

Disc: happy holder
    Exactly. The prelim annual report isn't really going to tell us much at all. The only share price moving thing may be a meaningful update on what's happening in the US.

I'm also happy to disclose I'm a "happy holder" too Sparky. Been in for about 3 years so am in no hurry and believe the long term payoff for patience will be worth it. I'll only get a bit nervy if the SP drops below about 24c.

Banned

I've today blown the dust off the July 2011 capital raising presentation to gauge how PEB have been tracking,

- CLIA Licence was to be achieved between November 2012 and January 2013
    - Launch of tests in the proposed Pennsylvania Lab was scheduled for March 2013
    - First year (FY14) numerical guidance was provided. Rev US$5M & gross margin US4.1M

From announcements we already have it would seem that PEB management have largely satisfied their objectives thus far, not an easy task in consideration that their schedule has being to an extent at the mercy of US regulators, hats off to them I say, they've done well !.

The market has had a smudge under two years now to consolidate this guidance and schedule.

It would seem totally peculiar to me if some folk would have somehow imagined that any revenues could be raised prior to PEB actually opening their primary business laboratory when planned.

I'm hoping we do see an irrational SP dip, perfect opportunity to top up, I'll be in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    For many years now Pacific Edge has worked closely with their urological colleagues in Australia and obviously New Zealand. They have displayed at and given promotional presentations at the USANZ (Urological society of Australia & New Zealand). The product has been marketed by Healthscope for less than a year (let’s say 8 months).

In previous annual reports, a selling point is that there is a high volume of tests required for monitoring bladder cancer, approximately 4 or 5 for each newly diagnosed patient in the first year, there are also the diagnostic test volumes; therefore I expect to see some degree of uptake in the revenue part of the annual report.

Example:

Australasia = 300 urologists and because of the relationship over the years with those urologists – uptake »8% first year = »24.

Number of weeks marketing and undertaking the tests (8 months about 32wks)

Number of tests per week (pluck a figure) = »6

Total 24 x 32 x 6 = 4608

Cost of test $AU250 x 4608 = $1,152,000 (hopefull at least that)

Obviously the figures are hypothetical, but if in the report we haven’t got even got to half of that, then ....................................

Hancocks, all the evidence on the diagnostic capability of CX Bladder and the size of the markets and the generally accepted notion by those that matter that CX Bladder is the best thing for patients (compared to the existing alternatives), I can't see why there wouldn't be a significant utilisation of this test - ie - sales. I mean, who wouldn't use CX Bladder and why? Who wouldn't pick up a $100 note that they stumbled upon????

Guru

In a perfect world that would be true,but there are alot of variables we probably couldnt begin to fathom.
    Still,you have got to do the best with in info that you have,but keep a level head at the same time.
    The irony is that the SP could suffer even with fabulous news if the outside share market takes a big hit.
    Stay positive but keep the feet on the ground and always be on the lookout for potential flaws as well as the good achievements.IMHO
    As a matter of interest,apparently Bill Gates makes so much money per Hr that he would actually lose money by taking the time to bend down and pick up a $100 note[especially a $NZ note]LOL
    Last edited by skid; 29-05-2013 at 09:53 AM.