sharetrader
Page 920 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 420820870910916917918919920921922923924930970102014201920 ... LastLast
Results 9,191 to 9,200 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    If it's invisible and you have no pain, how are you going to know to present to your GP exactly???
    Not so long ago I had to pee for a test that diagnosed urinary tract infection, a common and easily treatable condition, but I'm sure my GP would have asked the lab to test for other things as well such as blood in the urine, just in case.

For what its worth, i do some training for Drs so asked the urologists
    "...See you at 3.30 on Wednesday .I saw some interesting stuff about CxBladder .
    Do you use that test ?"
    Yes, it is a great test that has taken over urine cytology. Xxxxxxx in particular uses it a lot for his patients."

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    For what its worth, i do some training for Drs so asked the urologists
    "...See you at 3.30 on Wednesday .I saw some interesting stuff about CxBladder .
    Do you use that test ?"
    Yes, it is a great test that has taken over urine cytology. Xxxxxxx in particular uses it a lot for his patients."
    Where's this Yoda?

Back to what's important in the short term. More interesting than all this chatter about what may happen in 5 years time. Todays share price is the important thing

The squiggly line on the chart has started turned down Hung in there at 80 but some small trades bailed at the close at 79

Doesn't look like that 90/100 this time around.

Will see what happens tomorrow morning. If looking a bit weak will take the 13%/14% profit this time around. Hope more liquidity than today. Always another go from sub 70 methinks .... sometime
    Last edited by winner69; 02-09-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Where's this Yoda?
    Bay of plenty

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Back to what's important in the short term. More interesting than all this chatter about what may happen in 5 years time. Todays share price is the important thing

The squiggly line on the chart has started turned down Hung in there at 80 but some small trades bailed at the close at 79

Doesn't look like that 90/100 this time around.

Will see what happens tomorrow morning. If looking a bit weak will take the 13%/14% profit this time around. Hope more liquidity than today. Always another go from sub 70 methinks .... sometime
    Do you think PEB will revisit Sub 70?.......PEB chart is the best it has looked since March....The double bottom pattern seems confirmed when 75c bull/bear line was cracked.....A bit early yet to be sure (still could get a confirmation failure)..but at the moment the Bear cycle looks to be done and dusted

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    Good news Yoda, that is what this is all about:

HyperLink: BOP and Lakes Urologists adopt Cxbladder
    I guess then, they must have got some of snapiti's elusive insurance cover

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    Good news Yoda, that is what this is all about:

HyperLink: BOP and Lakes Urologists adopt Cxbladder
    Interesting the WDHB still hasn't signed up - they are the ones that did the trial afterall.

Large order at 80c placed 2.30ish. Someone likes PEB :P

Boys and girls backing 80 cents as the new supp. Thin asks - IMHO. Unless someone is short trading and looking to make a quick buck or two from previous weeks.