sharetrader
Page 924 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 424824874914920921922923924925926927928934974102414241924 ... LastLast
Results 9,231 to 9,240 of 21257

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    PEB up 3.8% and XRO down 2.5% -- that's what I'm talkin' bout!

PEB how beats XRO over the last 1 month and 3 month periods, and is catching up on the 6 month.
    At 88c PEB has finally matched XRO over the last 6 months.

XRO -43.32%
    PEB -43.59%

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Let's see if the bosses sell down after the announcements this time

Disc holding

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    and there it is!
    congrats to all the peb believers....some cx sales now and your all in clover...well done

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    very true.... but surely given PEB business situation/stratigy only sales could be considered proper runs.
    you might be slowly getting emotionally attach to this one..... this can creep up on you and before you know it BAM you are in love.......lol
    Easy to fall in love with a stock going up.
    Go to San Fran for a week...now sitting in Hawaii...and I've missed all the action it seems. Or is it just starting to warm up? But I have to wonder whether you are still trying to surf against the building tide Snaps...or have you started to accumulate before it starts getting too hot?

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Upcoming golden cross. MA100 smashed today, with an end on highs and nice big blue candle along the upper bolinger band. Expect more of the same tomorrow. Congrats to those who bought in the 60s
    Nice gain

More upside potential yet so better get back in, Moose!

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hoop, I think that 110 mark is next key level. Might be too strong a resistance level but if breached probably the lowest it will ever be (assuming success)
    I agree, by that stage it will be a test of SMA 200 as well. Could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Hancocks is a gem - those of us who follow PEB and are invested in the company appreciate his postings.

I would agree 100% that there are some who are traders with very short term views, and they are easy to spot because their tunes change with the direction of a company's share price.

There is how ever with PEB a disquieting element from some long term investors however - who seem to think the sun shines out of the proverbial of PEB's directors and management, and any challenge or question is intended to 'knock' the company.

Fact is that Darling and Swann have done a superb job taLking PEB to where it is today - they deserve to be congratulated and applauded, and NZ needs more like them.

The important issue is whether they are the right people to take the company forward - do they have the right stuff, or is it better for the company to bring someone aboard with real commercial and international experience to manage the commercialization of PEB's products.

No less than Steve Jobs admitted that one of the best things that ever happened to him (and to Apple) was to be fired from the company first time round. He simply was not ready at that time.

I will be bold as to say that if DD and CS are not prepare
    d to front up and bring investors up to date with how they are going, and to comment on how they are planning to reach the $100m target, they are not up to the job. This is not a big ask and provides a valuable measure of how they are going.

That's not knocking them but to put it plainly, PEB shareh
    olders and the market deserve better after supporting them through the years.

PS. 'tens of thousands of tests' means precisely that - whether they are sales or not.

A nice post Balance and with the recent announcement it's great to reflect on what has been said on the thread and what may happen in the immediate future. Cheers

AWOL

Upcoming golden cross. MA100 smashed today, with an end on highs and nice big blue candle along the upper bolinger band. Expect more of the same tomorrow. Congrats to those who bought in the 60s
    Thanks for all that, Moosie

How many days before my 110 reached then moosie

Exactly 715 hours, 47 minutes and 38 seconds
    That's a weekend