sharetrader
Page 939 of 2127 FirstFirst ... 439839889929935936937938939940941942943949989103914391939 ... LastLast
Results 9,381 to 9,390 of 21261

Has PEB's website crashed?

AWOL

I cant get it either.
    Probably so much interest the server cant handle it
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 12-09-2014 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    considering she was stupid enough to say, at the latest AGM, that PEB have no competition in their space for bladder tests one could easily assume if she choose to resign from PEB that it would have no effect on PEB's share price either.
    Silly girl........ but probably just taking the lets talk it up led from the bosses.
    Just can't help yourself, can you. Me mum used to say, if you can't say anything nice, SHUTUP. What gives you the right to call someone stupid? Give it a break.

If you can't do that, at least work on your grammar.

Don't forget Snap has only heard chinese whispers and an out-of-context sound bite of what JW said.

You guys who were at the meeting have the privilege of knowing that what she was really saying was the competition is so bad, we wipe our arse with it. In other words there is no real competition in this space, waxed them, thrashed, crushed

AWOL

it was but I just had it tailored... must of shrunk in the wash.
    Yes, I find that too, some things are very hard to get off after going through the wash.
    I dont know if you have heard but recently I came across an article that said some people actually take their clothes off before washing them.
    I must say I find the spin cycle a bit annoying though especially the second time.

When the hell s that much touted subscribed for Edison Report coming out

They just released one on Comvita with a valuation 24% higher Han current price

Of course the PEB one is going to come in with a bigger premium - somewhere between $1.40 to $1.70

That would be great ....could be enough to break through that resistance at $1.10

Come on Edison - get your a into gear

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    When the hell s that much touted subscribed for Edison Report coming out

They just released one on Comvita with a valuation 24% higher Han current price

Of course the PEB one is going to come in with a bigger premium - somewhere between $1.40 to $1.70

That would be great ....could be enough to break through that resistance at $1.10

Come on Edison - get your a into gear
    They are recycling mate. That last melanoma announcement would have shifted the goalposts a bit.

yes I tend to agree with you.
    My post have not been very insightful on this thread of late.
    That's because I have stopped researching PEB...
    *Door shuts behind snapiti*

Right, next topic.

sorry I don't fulfill your need to only hear the things you want to hear. I suppose that is best left up to the PEB management..... after all they are very good at it.
    Anyway someone has to interrupt the pleb's persistent cheer leading posts.
    I read this forum to learn about investing. I am ambivalent regarding PEB, and have no reason to champion it, or otherwise, as you idiotically suggest. The biggest thing I have learned very quickly here is some people are utter boors. And repetitive, rhetorical writings are absolutely boring. What I object to are comments aimed at people often not in a position to defend themselves to you, not that they should have to, and I'm amazed that you think it is acceptable to do this. It appears that you have a deep hatred of all things PEB, the business, product/s, people, and one has to wonder why.

Odd how you go immediately into your spiteful mode when someone challenges you. You go too far with your supercilious assumption that you don't fulfill my need to hear anything from you, but noted is the fact that you do this on a regular basis in your posts when challenged.

A few quotes spring to mind:

If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.Groucho Marx
    Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.Oscar Wilde
    What have you been reading, the Gospel According to St. Bastard?Eddie Izzard
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.Unknown
    A sarcastic person has a superiority complex that can be cured only by the honesty of humility.

Lawrence G. Lovasik

Banned

Edison recently upgraded their forecast price on LNG from $1.10 to $1.90... after the share price had hit $4.30.

I hear they also have quite large assumptions about a certain colycanthian liver oil producer.

Seems that they take the motto: "miss by an inch, miss by a mile" quite seriously.

Wouldn't be placing too much emphasis on their paid for research. I paid a monkey once to do my accounting for the year. It got done, but cleaning the s*** off the ceiling fan ate into my refund horrendously!!!