sharetrader
Page 947 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 447847897937943944945946947948949950951957997104714471947 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,470 of 21246

It's all turning to custard - price down to 88. Some journos would say plunging

C'mon Edison - pull finger. We need that $1.40 to $1.70 valuation pronto.

If you wait until the price is low 70's such a valuation will not be credible

Guru

This will be recorded on my next PEB chart so........I jumped ship yesterday at 88c took my profits and ran...Ok the TA isn't that bad (DMI not signaled yet) but my portfolio is 100% all "in" and too higher risk and lack of ability to to take advantage of any more opportunities..somethings had to go and it wasn't going to be the power shares (yet)..

Bollinger Bands squeezing..could be a sign of a change trend..upwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    This will be recorded on my next PEB chart so........I jumped ship yesterday at 88c took my profits and ran...Ok the TA isn't that bad (DMI not signaled yet) but my portfolio is 100% all "in" and too higher risk and lack of ability to to take advantage of any more opportunities..somethings had to go and it wasn't going to be the power shares (yet)..

Bollinger Bands squeezing..could be a sign of a change trend..upwards?
    If you thing there might be a change trend upwards Hoop, why would you bail now ? Stay and reap the benefits.....

Guru

It signals a change but doesnt show which way (im just quoting Hoop from an earlier discussion)
    Last edited by skid; 24-09-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Sounds like this Edison report is starting to get you down--you know what they say about watched water never boils.
    They are just a third party anyway--an announcement would be a far better outcome.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Sounds like this Edison report is starting to get you down--you know what they say about watched water never boils.
    The first ones always important to investors, unless you count Forsyth Barr as independent, I don’t. Most likely Edison will probably issue their valuation report after the PEB HY result in November/December, why would they go sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

If a stock needs some arbitrary valuation to prop up its market cap then I would suggest that its somewhat of a questionable stock to begin with (at least from a value perspective)...

Conversely, if you yourself think its worth $1.40 - $1.70 then you should be overjoyed at these prices and lapping up as much as you can.
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.

AWOL

Probably like last year when everything arrived at once. Reasonable sales, good Edison report and CMS payments initiated, all in short order would do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipmoney View Post
    If a stock needs some arbitrary valuation to prop up its market cap then I would suggest that its somewhat of a questionable stock to begin with (at least from a value perspective)...

Conversely, if you yourself think its worth $1.40 - $1.70 then you should be overjoyed at these prices and lapping up as much as you can.
    Just trading PEB at the moment and need things to happen and Edison could be a good thing to get the price to 110 target sooner than later so just following the short / medium term trends

With the 5 year $100m being pushed out a year or so my DCF valuation is now about 90 cents. So not really good buyin for the long term at current price so just following short / medium trends. Never know where that may end up.

Just

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Probably like last year when everything arrived at once. Reasonable sales, good Edison report and CMS payments initiated, all in short order would do the trick.
    A lot of investors rely on these reports, for some reason they have jobs and kids and lives and just can’t find the time to research and sit about googling and blogging on ST all day. I don’t think it’s a generally a well understood investment in the market place at present, but that's what Edison type reports are for at the end of the day.

Agree though, by December Cxbladder triage will have been launched, perhaps a valuation of a possible melanoma companion diagnostic proposition worked up, perhaps a second HMO user programme announced, a draft AHRQ report released, and as you say perhaps some better clarification timing on the release of CMS revenues too, all that for xmas.