sharetrader
Page 953 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 4538539039439499509519529539549559569579631003105314531953 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,530 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Theres a thread about brokers reports on investment strategies section if your interested
    How does your answer my question of when is the Edison report due for PEB?

Guru

I dont think anyone on this forum knows the exact answer to that question--just thought you may be interested in the other thread in terms of the value of broker predictions.----Could try calling them

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    I dont think anyone on this forum knows the exact answer to that question--just thought you may be interested in the other thread in terms of the value of broker predictions.----Could try calling them
    Calling Edison? So you think they will dish out price sensitive info to any member of the public?
    Last edited by sharp; 29-09-2014 at 11:36 AM.

I digressed. There is a seller that is selling down in 40,000+ share parcels. Continuation of Huljich's sell down?

Banned

I not sure Pacific Edge have let us know exactly Sharp, they did say later this year though, one would anticipate it would be after the HY in November rather than before, Edison do seem to like to comment on results and outlook post mortem.

kind regards, Mac

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    I not sure Pacific Edge have let us know exactly Sharp, they did say later this year though, one would anticipate it would be after the HY in November rather than before, Edison do seem to like to comment on results and outlook post mortem.

kind regards, Mac
    Thanks Mac. Not many months left in the year now. Will be following PEB closely.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sharp View Post
    Calling Edison? So you think they will dish out price sensitive info to any member of the public?
    They are not going to tell you what is in their report-but they may give you an idea of when it will be out--Other wise all your going to get is a guess from posters

AWOL

Fail to see what is so mind bogglingly important about a paid for report courtesy of Edison. They are hardly going to slag them off are they?. Sure way to lose customers one would think. We havent even got to FB's 1.10 yet and I dont think that was paid for.
    Good sales will do something and everyone will just have to wait until the end of November unless something dramatic happens tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Fail to see what is so mind bogglingly important about a paid for report courtesy of Edison. They are hardly going to slag them off are they?. Sure way to lose customers one would think. We havent even got to FB's 1.10 yet and I dont think that was paid for.
    Good sales will do something and everyone will just have to wait until the end of November unless something dramatic happens tomorrow.
    When Edison come out with $1.40 to $1.70 valuation (street talk) the PEB price will put on a big spurt

Just like THL and SCY did.

Whether the valuation is outrageous or not doesn't matter. It's the 'credibility' and 'comfort' it brings to long time investors ....and the market

Content doesn't really matter, just the valuation

Hope it soon. PEB needs a boost to get that shareprice up to my first target of $1.10

C'mon Edison ...next week please. Please
    Last edited by winner69; 29-09-2014 at 06:58 PM.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    When Edison come out with $1.40 to $1.70 (street talk) the PEB price will put on a big spurt

Just like THL and SCY did.

Whether the valuation is outrageous or not doesn't matter. It's the 'credibility' and 'comfort' it brings to long time investors ....and the market

Content doesn't really matter, just the valuation

Hope it soon. PEB needs a boost to get that shareprice up to my first target of $1.10

C'mon Edison ...next week please. Please
    Can we safely assume your break even point lies somewhere in the 1.10 to 1.50 range. Suppose its not really any of our business but it remains interesting nonetheless. Im sure you will get your wish before long, hang in there, Winner