sharetrader
Page 959 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 4598599099499559569579589599609619629639691009105914591959 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 21246
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Funny how the SP has jumped up a cent right at the end of the day ,the last few days--be nice if it were a sign of something on the horizon
    Somebody was going gangbusters at 45000 at .98 and another 30000 at .93. Thought it was going to clean out a lot of the 115000 93s but oh no someone had to drop 50000 at .92 right in the last minute.
    However it is starting to look a little bit skinny on the sell side. Back to a buck just around the corner?

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Somebody was going gangbusters at 45000 at .98 and another 30000 at .93. Thought it was going to clean out a lot of the 115000 93s but oh no someone had to drop 50000 at .92 right in the last minute.
    However it is starting to look a little bit skinny on the sell side. Back to a buck just around the corner?
    Yes good to see the ratio better , ie instead of more sellers that buyers, finally depth shows same number of buyers and sellers.... Also more shares wanted and less available for sale, hopefully this will generate a bit of a frenzy...

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Ball View Post
    Yes good to see the ratio better , ie instead of more sellers that buyers, finally depth shows same number of buyers and sellers.... Also more shares wanted and less available for sale, hopefully this will generate a bit of a frenzy...
    Bit late for frenzy, that was last year. What we need is a calm, rational, unhurried, reasonable, assured, timely and supportive uptrend generated from solid revenue strength and clear, concise, accurate, regularly updated announcements.
    Suspect it has started already.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Bit late for frenzy, that was last year. What we need is a calm, rational, unhurried, reasonable, assured, timely and supportive uptrend generated from solid revenue strength and clear, concise, accurate, regularly updated announcements.
    Suspect it has started already.
    Absolutely right Miner

I suppose there are a few exceptions ,like a major announcement (someone big on board) or really bad sales,but all in all,I think we need to ween ourselves off of that frenzy addiction-well said
    Last edited by skid; 09-10-2014 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Absolutely right Miner

I suppose there are a few exceptions ,like a major announcement (someone big on board) or really bad sales,but all in all,I think we need to ween ourselves off of that frenzy addiction-well said
    Ok guys, put in my place , can t Help but be a bit excited though......

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Ball View Post
    Ok guys, put in my place , can t Help but be a bit excited though......
    dont get me wrong, a bit of frenzy doesnt hurt and gets the punters blood flowing, its just that perhaps PEB is maturing a bit after last years gungho activity.
    Noah fence.
    Peace Sister

Something must be happening behind closed doors... although there are no announcements... yet... can anyone enlighten us?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sharp View Post
    Something must be happening behind closed doors... although there are no announcements... yet... can anyone enlighten us?
    Yep, it's called being undervalued, it doesn't need a reason other than simply that.

Advanced Member

Several shares have had this 11th hour jump in the last few days without reason. It has happened to SPK two days in a row and, although the price is still inflated today, a check of depth reveals that the individual sales are mostly of very small amounts. I read an announcement that Ngai Tahu are looking to extend their investments locally.

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    Several shares have had this 11th hour jump in the last few days without reason. It has happened to SPK two days in a row and, although the price is still inflated today, a check of depth reveals that the individual sales are mostly of very small amounts. I read an announcement that Ngai Tahu are looking to extend their investments locally.
    I've seen the same type of behaviour on the ASX. I don't 'know' anything, but to me it feels like a fishing exercise - trying to ignite the spark that sends it upwards - to see if you chucked some larger bids through, will it bring out a flurry of activity.

Just my two cents, not based on anything at all :-S