sharetrader
Page 965 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 4658659159559619629639649659669679689699751015106514651965 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,650 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Good call Klid--looks like you may have bought mine
    Yeah, I have balls. It is looking very thin. But I think it will hold up at least for today. Will watch US stocks tonight for signs.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Yeah, I have balls. It is looking very thin. But I think it will hold up at least for today. Will watch US stocks tonight for signs.
    Last night wasn't a sign ??????

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Last night wasn't a sign ??????
    Was. And it has taken effect. I guess the point is that if the NASDAQ and NBI etc bounce on Tuesday then things are good from my perspective. If not then a reevaluation is required.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Was. And it has taken effect. I guess the point is that if the NASDAQ and NBI etc bounce on Tuesday then things are good from my perspective. If not then a reevaluation is required.
    Suggest you pull up a 5 year chart and look at that MA200 line. Wgereas it has always bounced there was a capitulation at end of day and major fail of that line last night. Couldn't really get a much bigger red flag...

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Suggest you pull up a 5 year chart and look at that MA200 line. Wgereas it has always bounced there was a capitulation at end of day and major fail of that line last night. Couldn't really get a much bigger red flag...
    With the NASDAQ? We will see. PEB is strengthening now, as I had expected, as XRO had already strengthened from it's initial ~6% drop.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Good call Klid--looks like you may have bought mine
    Different participant's sentiment is interesting to watch... seems like a lot just enjoy playing pass the parcel while others trade our market based on what happens in other markets.

Why not just wait until it gets back down to 10c - 20c so a lot more can be bought?

If the business and its product/s are robust, why sell off just because the Dow/Nasdaq dropped? What's changed? Does it mean the US will no longer be interested in CXBladder? Is it about not wanting to wet your pants or just trying to keep up with the Jones's?

Just as well entertainment comes in different forms.....

Looks like it is just following the EMA14 trend line (on a weekly price chart to smooth out noise). And as klid said above, its strengthening now.

http://puu.sh/cbid6/801dc227cf.png

Banned

It always interested me Dentie as to how many of us start out short, trying to be cute with charts and timing, and then end up becoming longer term investors once we realise just how much of very little gained for the effort has gone to the brokers and the tax man.

Guru

I went from being 1100 down to 1000 up from being cute--Dont count me out yet as a long term holder

Those who disregard the Dow and other markets as having nothing to do with NZ shares ,maybe need to go back and look at how things went over here when the Dow tanked some years back.

Im not saying PEB wont do well from here,but if the overseas market tank it will be a real struggle--

I made a plan and am sticking to it,just like Im sure others have(although some dont seem to have one)

No bitterness here if it goes up in value--Hope you can say the same if it goes down.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Different participant's sentiment is interesting to watch... seems like a lot just enjoy playing pass the parcel while others trade our market based on what happens in other markets.

Why not just wait until it gets back down to 10c - 20c so a lot more can be bought?

If the business and its product/s are robust, why sell off just because the Dow/Nasdaq dropped? What's changed? Does it mean the US will no longer be interested in CXBladder? Is it about not wanting to wet your pants or just trying to keep up with the Jones's?

Just as well entertainment comes in different forms.....
    Regardless of whether I made the right move or not--Thats one of the more Naive posts Ive read for a while--You obviously were not around for a real correction--This may not be it,but to blow off the concept is well, like I said