sharetrader
Page 970 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 4708709209609669679689699709719729739749801020107014701970 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,700 of 21246
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well I must say Winner that bit about the up trend starting sounds good, I will then be able to do the countdown( Or is that count up) from minus 222k toward zero, you never know it may even go past zero now wouldn't that be a bonus.
    Couta your killing me--are you sure your not having us on? This could almost be the troll of the year.
    If not ,At least you have got the wonderful ability to make everyone else feel better.
    Please lay off the buying for a while--even if you dont want to sell.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Couta your killing me--are you sure your not having us on? This could almost be the troll of the year.
    If not ,At least you have got the wonderful ability to make everyone else feel better.
    Please lay off the buying for a while--even if you dont want to sell.
    Not having anyone on just being straight up and hopefully bringing some comfort to others who are toughing it out currently as well as presenting a warning to newbies about doing things the wrong way, don't really have any money to buy anything right now which is kinda ironic considering buying all the stocks I hold over again right now would present some serious upside. PS-Id have no problem showing someone on here living in my area my portfolio to prove the above.
    Last edited by couta1; 16-10-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Guru

OK we believe you -i suppose running out of cash is one type of safety net-They say its a correction and not a financial crisis but Im not sure we have seen the bottom yet--Looks like the market is ''taking a breather'' today--Most say a correction is needed anyway with the markets running rampant from QE.
    Now they are trying to ween off QE and you can see the result--Fed has had to step in and hint at continuing or even increasing QE again to calm the markets (Are the markets addicted to QE?)
    when faced with the prospect of losing future gains or losing what I have ,I choose the former this time around.

Burn those credit cards Couts

Money printing - http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/16/inve...d-wall-street/
    Ebola under control in the US - http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-1...r-defends.html
    Upcoming US earnings data should be positive - No source sorry but I did read it.

So I am not so worried now. Cancelled my order at 88 I had.

Where do you live? I'd love to have a nosey and a chat

Guru

Your first point certainly saved the day (for now) The money printing thing is good for the short term but its what before would have been unthinkable to consider--Are they destined to go indefinitely on life support?
    Your second point is misleading in the sense that its one of those things that no one can really say.
    There were 100 people on the plane the sick nurse was on--It has an up to 40 day incubation period--There will be more ,you can count on it.
    Your first point is probably the most important for your purposes for now though--so far so good--hows those balls holding up?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by samshields View Post
    Where do you live? I'd love to have a nosey and a chat
    Wellington

Guru

Heres the first paragraph of your article(Klid)

Republican lawmakers sharply criticized the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s response to the Ebola outbreak as agency director Thomas Frieden said the virus is not a “significant public health threat

What a joke (a bad one) one guy comes in with Ebola--2 Nurses treating him--all end up with the desease.

What planet is Thomas Frieden on?
    Last edited by skid; 17-10-2014 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Wellington
    So Couta, you been skiing at Ruapehu then? I figured that you were a South Islander and were hitting those lovely slopes- although I think they have closed the fields now I think?
    just been down for 3 awesome days at Turoa, just gorgeous and the season closes next week I think.....
    Like reading your candid assessment on things btw., good to see you are not panicking and just riding it out......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Ball View Post
    So Couta, you been skiing at Ruapehu then? I figured that you were a South Islander and were hitting those lovely slopes- although I think they have closed the fields now I think?
    just been down for 3 awesome days at Turoa, just gorgeous and the season closes next week I think.....
    Like reading your candid assessment on things btw., good to see you are not panicking and just riding it out......
    Yeah CB have done about 8 days at Ruapehu this season mainly at Turoa which I love,was invited to go this week with friends but had to work, will hopefully get one last day next week, also did 8 days on the Queenstown fields but they are all closed now, I was a ski bum at Mt Hutt for a couple of seasons in my late teens and then had a 30 year break only starting back up at the ripe age of 50 three years ago, glad you enjoy your skiing its a great sport and helps keep life balanced and ride out these difficult share market times.