sharetrader
Page 99 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 498995969798991001011021031091491995991099 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    The early NZ/Aus growth curve is a little different to the US curve IMHO, as PEB have been boldly attempting to sell concurrently with an R&D or pre-approvals development phase up until now.

If you or I were to sit in a senior urologists or a DHB general managers chair and spin around a few times we may very well realise that the last question we would want to receive is 'why we had committed to a CxBladder test programme that ultimately failed US regulatory approval'.

It is entirley possible that what we have been seeing in the second half of the 2013 year is health professionals waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting for CLIA approval, and now it’s been achieved it's now time for them to commit. The lull or anticipation period may be what we are seeing reflected in the local market FY13 sales figures having dropped slightly. And, sure enough we are only now, post CLIA approval, starting to see DHB's come on board.

Agree that the NZ, Australian and Spanish sales will be a nice sweetener on top of the US sales growth curve.

Ahemmm......., should any of the good folk at PEB ever read this thread, you’re most dedicated and loyal investors would like to request quarterly sales reports from here on forward, then we don't have to guess as above - many thanks.
    Efficacy and cost, would be a pretty good answer.

But who know's you could be right

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Blocking stake

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    ...my great fear is this company gets bought out before demonstrating its potential.
    Just buy 10.1%

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

AWOL

Or coalesce with like minded shareholders.
    Exactly - count me in.

Or coalesce with like minded shareholders.
    Totally agree here Sparky. With Major - that's three of us at least. Would be a great shame to be supporting PEB over all this time - only to have someone with deep pockets to come and clean us all out before reaching proper realisation potantial.

AWOL

so we need about 5mil shares then- Id better get back to work

Quote Originally Posted by majorbarejet View Post
    so we need about 5mil shares then- Id better get back to work
    According to DB site nearly 280 mil shares on issue, so 10% is a few more then 5 mil. Majorbarejet go back to work and make lots of overtime. .

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    According to DB site nearly 280 mil shares on issue, so 10% is a few more then 5 mil. Majorbarejet go back to work and make lots of overtime. .
    I should have said each I suppose. Half a dozen people at 5 mil each should do it.
    oh well only 4,960.000 to go.

老外

I've got 50k to add to that! I am totally coalesced.

Would be interesting to know if Pacific Edge will be trying to capitalise on the shut down of Predictive Biosciences. Assuming everyone that was using CertNDx still wants a product like it, then there is an easy 27,000 test p/a to be sold (Based on $500 per test and the predicted $13.5 million sales for Predictive Biosciences).

Banned

That's an interesting bit of analysis. JonnyTheHorse, have you any equally informative data on how long it took Predictive Biosciences to accumulate 27,000 test p/a ?.