sharetrader
Page 991 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 49189194198198798898999099199299399499510011041109114911991 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 21281
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Cool Just this once

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Show us your calculations Tiger and I would be more than happy to demonstrate why and where you may or may not be incorrect.

would be a pleasure, Mac
    2000 patients, $100 a test. So at one test each that is $200K.

But PEB will spend sales time (time is precious, time is money, thyme is a herb that grows in gardens) and other resources on this user program whilst it operates, and in the follow up.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation There are the known unknowns...

Quote Originally Posted by twotic View Post
    Presumably the $550 figure should be taken with a grain of salt. Is that where your doubts arise Tiger, conditional on KP signing an arrangement with PEB?
    The $550 figure is but one variable of many in the future cash flow and profitability of this company.

Which is why the Edison research on this company quotes a value from $0.46 to $3+.

Play the trends, have PEB as a small part of a portfolio of highly speculative shares, or the speccy with a good selection of 'boring' stocks:

Just do not bet your house on it.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 12-11-2014 at 04:38 PM.
    om mani peme hum

Happy to follow PEB thread, even happier no longer be a holder.....

At the edge apparently ? (Some PEB from Otago Uni Magazine)

http://www.otago.ac.nz/otagomagazine...ago080116.html

Banned

From the AGM: Sufficient funds in place for planned development and growth strategy in existing markets

20M cash in hand + Callahan cash = no prob’s for a couple of years ahead.

I walked away from the AGM considering that there might though be a capital raising for expansion into Asia, depending just on how hard and fast they may decide to go with it, and/or whether they licence as in Australia, or IMO build their own lab in Singapore (or thereabouts).

I do hope so, would be quite happy to take up a rights issue for that actually, especially whilst the SP is in the lower end of that $0.46 to $3.91 valuation range.

Attachment 6464

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    The $550 figure is but one variable of many in the future cash flow and profitability of this company.

Which is why the Edison research on this company quotes a value from $0.46 to $3+.

Play the trends, have PEB as a small part of a portfolio of highly speculative shares, or the speccy with a good selection of 'boring' stocks:

Just do not bet your house on it.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Oh God...why didn't you tell me this months ago. I've already put my house on it (maxed out the mortgage), the wife, the kids and next years salary!! I have total confidence they will deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Oh God...why didn't you tell me this months ago. I've already put my house on it (maxed out the mortgage), the wife, the kids and next years salary!! I have total confidence they will deliver.
    The reason I did this was because they were entering the US market. Some reckon a Kiwi outfit would never get traction in the US...but then I thought ... "If the All Blacks can get reverence - then why can't PEB?"

Oh boy, what have I done....

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Any body want to take a punt on what the next cap raise price will be (and the concordant statement that goes along with it)?

I'm very interested in that cashburn rate that will be revealed in 2 1/2 weeks
    Could be Xero like! This is why sales matter people.

AWOL

The reason I did this was because they were entering the US market. Some reckon a Kiwi outfit would never get traction in the US...but then I thought ... "If the All Blacks can get reverence - then why can't PEB?"

There is a spare section of brick wall over here, Dentie, if you need it.

Going to the US because they have lots of patients and we are great is not a good strategy. Just rocking up and thinking your fantastic NZ product will sell is silly. They will either be very successful in the USA or crash and burn there is no middle ground.

Guru

Well...It may take a little longer than predicted..but hey!..you could pawn the tent