sharetrader
Page 999 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 499899949989995996997998999100010011002100310091049109914991999 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 9,990 of 21246
    Guru

Well it would be a bigger pay day,but like you say,riskier--we were there not long ago and no uptrend

And dont forget the 77cents support which if broken heads down to the 65cent level

But of course the major factor is the sales figures which will most likely trump everything one way or the other--keep a close eye though as last time there was a bit of room to sell,before the real slide (if thats the case)

How it would work the other direction ..well who knows as it has'nt been tested (by sales at least)

If it turns out to be middle of the road ,then that will be interesting--I personally feel theres a bit of pessimism factored in at this stage,so could rise--but what do I know --Im just a conservative investor who got it wrong on the last sales report,had what I like to think of as the courage to sell and accept the loss, and managed to recoup a bit on the resulting bottom feeding before another sell---- Im sitting this one out
    Last edited by skid; 14-11-2014 at 07:41 PM.

AWOL

Do we take these for granted?

From notes to financial statements Annual Report 2014
    4. CXBLADDER RESEARCH REBATE
    During the financial year the Group received revenue from the Australian Tax Office for a Research
    and Development tax incentive rebate claim for the year ended 31 March 2012. Due to the time taken
    between submission of the rebate claim and the receipt of funds, this revenue is recognised on a cash
    basis in accordance with NZ IAS 18. A further claim has been submitted for the 2013 financial year.
    2 years behind?

5. GRANTS RECEIVED
    During the 2014 financial year the Company submitted a claim for partial reimbursement of costs with
    New Zealand Trade & Enterprise in line with their funding agreement (2013: Grant received from New
    Zealand Trade & Enterprise).
    Paid when?
    A further claim has been submitted to Callaghan Innovation (formerly the
    Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment) which relates to a postgraduate intern and summer
    student.
    Again, Paid when?
    The Company was also awarded a Callaghan Innovation Growth Grant commencing 1 January
    2014. A claim for January to March 2014 has been submitted to Callaghan Innovation in line with this
    agreement.
    $375.000 presumably paid in this Half Year with the remaining $1,125,000 paid in Full Year
    All conditions of the grants have been complied with.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post

During the financial year the Group received revenue from the Australian Tax Office for a Research
    and Development tax incentive rebate claim for the year ended 31 March 2012. Due to the time taken
    between submission of the rebate claim and the receipt of funds, this revenue is recognised on a cash
    basis in accordance with NZ IAS 18. A further claim has been submitted for the 2013 financial year.
    2 years behind?

5. GRANTS RECEIVED
    During the 2014 financial year the Company submitted a claim for partial reimbursement of costs with
    New Zealand Trade & Enterprise in line with their funding agreement (2013: Grant received from New
    Paid when?
    Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment) which relates to a postgraduate intern and summer
    student.
    Again, Paid when?
    The Company was also awarded a Callaghan Innovation Growth Grant commencing 1 January
    2014. A claim for January to March 2014 has been submitted to Callaghan Innovation in line with this
    agreement.
    $375.000 presumably paid in this Half Year with the remaining $1,125,000 paid in Full Year
    Ahh yesssss !!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Ball View Post
    Ahh yesssss !!
    In Feb the story was 'Callaghan Innovation has announced a Growth Grant for Pacific Edge that will
    provide up to $4.5 million spread over three years with additional funding
    for a further two years available on review.'

As snap says some was claimed to end of March

Whether it is $1.5m a year I to sure as there were som conditions attached to it

Jeez they could go on collecting grants and having the odd cap raising while only making minimal sales for years
    Last edited by winner69; 15-11-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Guru

The grants can only be used for research and $300,000 of their cash on hand needs to be spent to qualify.
    great for the long term,but it is not a ''kitty'' that cash can be used for operating expenses ,or anything else besides research.

They still have to operate as a business (and make money through sales)

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    The grants can only be used for research and $300,000 of their cash on hand needs to be spent to qualify.
    great for the long term,but it is not a ''kitty'' that cash can be used for operating expenses ,or anything else besides research.

They still have to operate as a business (and make money through sales)
    Quite rightly so, but the end result is after they have spent 300,000 any further R&D expenses up to the limit are taken care of. Takes a lot of pressure off having to get sales to cover any contemplated additional R&D expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post

2 years behind?

5. GRANTS RECEIVED
    Paid when?
    student.
    Again, Paid when?
    agreement.
    Those grants - $291k was recognised as revenues in FY14. I assume this covers the submitted claims to March 14. If not actually paid the outstandings would be in Trade Debtors.

That Callaghan Growth $4.5m. Are you sure it is claimable in even amounts spread over 3 years? Maybe skid knows?

Guru

I dont know the details,but if its claimed as income --its would have to be income*.....*to be used only for research.(of course future real income could then not have to be used for research and used for other things)
    The income* is certainly not to be dismissed--but for now I reckon the big game in town is what everyone is waiting for ...Sales.
    I think Time is a large factor here--at what point on the line of time is PEB in terms of its goal.(as Mac has observed -investors in general are an impatient bunch)
    If the sales disappoint even a share with a promising future will get punished--Even if it shouldnt--Investors are obviously worried about that ATM--(but of course that doesnt mean it will happen)
    Last edited by skid; 15-11-2014 at 05:45 PM.

I dont know the details,but if its claimed as income --its would have to be income*.....*to be used only for research.(of course future real income could then not have to be used for research and used for other things)
    The income* is certainly not to be dismissed--but for now I reckon the big game in town is what everyone is waiting for ...Sales.
    I think Time is a large factor here--at what point on the line of time is PEB in terms of its goal.(as Mac has observed -investors in general are an impatient bunch)
    If the sales disappoint even a share with a promising future will get punished--Even if it shouldnt--Investors are obviously worried about that ATM--(but of course that doesnt mean it will happen)
    Dare I say...even if the sales disappoint and the impatient bunch start selling...I suspect the patient long termers will be poised with cash in hand .... I can't wait either way.

AWOL

The big problem at the moment is what amount of sales will disappoint, what will be hohum, what will be encouraging and what will put us into orbit. 1000, 2500, 3338, 7000 are my guesses based on what I believe to be the situation, this belief gleaned from these threads, PMs and all the material I can get my hands on.
    One mans disappointment level may very well be ecstacy for another and about all that will happen is the share price will find the middle ground for us wherever that may be.