sharetrader
Page 197 of 296 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2956

Lightbulb Todays Press.

An advert in todays Press, page C21, for Secured Debenture Stock in South Canty Finance. 8% offered plus its Govt Guaranteed. Minimum investment is only $100. Roll up. 12 or 14 month options available. A good rate of interest in todays market.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by mouse View Post
    An advert in todays Press, page C21, for Secured Debenture Stock in South Canty Finance. 8% offered plus its Govt Guaranteed. Minimum investment is only $100. Roll up. 12 or 14 month options available. A good rate of interest in todays market.
    Why?
    If the prospectus is still off the market, this would be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by mouse View Post
    Why?
    The same advt is in DomPost today.
    Could it be that the revised Prospectus (after rating downgrade to CC) has been approved & re-issued already?

Quote Originally Posted by sharer View Post
    The same advt is in DomPost today.
    Could it be that the revised Prospectus (after rating downgrade to CC) has been approved & re-issued already?
    Yeah although with trading halt, unlikey. Maybe they just couldn't pull the ads in time.

I've just checked out "Leave Allan Hubbard Alone" on Facebook. So bizarre. Why do these people think they know anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Cully View Post
    I've just checked out "Leave Allan Hubbard Alone" on Facebook. So bizarre. Why do these people think they know anything?
    ???? How do you get in?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    ???? How do you get in?
    Log in to facebook then search "leave allan hubbard alone" as a group. Can't post unless you join but can see comments.

Hope that helped. I'm pretty much a Facebook virgin - you need to register first I think. Enter a "find friends" search first, it won't produce results but next screen will have a series of options, one of which is "group". Regret my pathetic Faceboook ignorance, guess I'm too old!
    Last edited by Cully; 28-08-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cully View Post
    Log in to facebook then search "leave allan hubbard alone" as a group. Can't post unless you join but can see comments.

Hope that helped. I'm pretty much a Facebook virgin - you need to register first I think. Enter a "find friends" search first, it won't produce results but next screen will have a series of options, one of which is "group". Regret my pathetic Faceboook ignorance, guess I'm too old!
    Likewise but if I have to read any more truly pathetic posts like the resident cultist, pardon me asking the question, but why bother ? Why would you want to read the pathetic ramblings of a whole bunch of ignorant cultists who wouldn't know the first thing about the commercial world ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-08-2010 at 07:03 PM.

Looks like the opposition is ready to make an issue out of stat man if it all goes pears...

http://www.voxy.co.nz/business/dalzi...ent-on/5/60608

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Likewise but if I have to read any more truly pathetic posts like the resident cultist, pardon me asking the question, but why bother ? Why would you want to read the pathetic ramblings of a whole bunch of ignorant cultists who wouldn't know the first thing about the commercial world ?
    Oh no - they're way worse than Enumerate! The only reason to bother is to get a handle on the level of ignorance out there - including among so-called investor advocate groups like EUFA. Drives you (well, me) insane but makes you realise that rational debate on this is not possible with the cultists. Probably nothing you didn't already know.