sharetrader
Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ISS

Default ISS

Any one follow this stock. Seems to me to be in the right industry - plenty of oil companies doing well that wish to increase performance, that have the dosh to spend in capital and IT. They seem to have got some contracts and have some big contracts in the middle east in the pipeline. Interested in peoples thoughts?

ISS Group Limited (ASX: ISS) is pleased to announce a return to profitability for the group in the six months to 31 December 2005, following a strong rise in domestic revenues and first revenues generated from its international operations.
    The audit reviewed accounts for the six months show that revenues grew by 45% to $3.8 million ($2.6 million at 31 December 2004) and profit after tax increased to $596,511 ($3,668 loss as at 31 December 2004).
    Net profit to revenue rose to 15.6% of revenue. Earnings per share (EPS) rose to 0.96 cents per share (0.52 cents per share fully diluted) (2004 – loss).
    Commenting on the results, Managing Director Mr. Shane Attwell said that the turnaround in the company’s financial performance was as planned after the investments made in R & D and marketing during the previous period and it was due to increased revenues and higher margins from software products as well as from the finalisation of new contracts both in Australia and overseas. The Singapore operation also contributed first revenues of $332,107 with a small contribution to operating profit ($187,845).
    The company continues to build a solid pipeline of projects both domestically and internationally and is seeing the benefits of the investment made in establishing its distribution channels and its R & D program during previous reporting periods.
    Going forward, the focus will be to maintain revenue growth while improving operating margins. To facilitate this growth, ISS Group will continue to aggressively market its products on a global basis. However, with an existing client base that already includes many of the worlds largest resources companies, the group will also place an increased emphasis on expanding its Strategic Account Management function. The main aim of this initiative for ISS Group will be to compliment its revenue growth strategy through better leverage from existing client relationships. This includes increasing the utilisation of ISS Group products and services within selected target accounts.
    With a positive half-year result, continuing strong industry economics, together with the company’s growth initiatives currently in place, the Directors are confident that ISS Group is now well positioned for profitable growth.
    The directors will consider the introduction of a financial year dividend based upon the operating results for the next half, the outlook for the next financial year and the company’s working capital requirements.

ISS Group awarded orders for the implementation of visualization shapes for BHP Billiton.
    PERTH, Western Australia – ISS Group Limited (ASX: ISS) is pleased to announce that it has recently won orders with the Worsley Alumina Refinery and the BHP Billiton - Ravensthorpe Nickel Project (via a Canadian solution partner).
    These contracts are for the implementation of visually appealing and ergonomic custom shapes for integration with existing Emerson Delta V (Ravensthorpe) and Honeywell Experion (Worsley) control systems. BHP Billiton have recognized and are benefiting from the application of ISS Group’s advanced web technologies, developed over the past 8 years from our BabelFish portal product.

The benefits ISS Group are delivering in these projects includes fast, accurate and simpler representation of the plant to Operations personnel. This will provide them with the ability to better identify issues with equipment and process – thereby allowing more effective, efficient and safer operation of the plant.

The estimated and combined contract value of these projects for ISS is in the order of $1million. Both projects are expected to be completed in the 2006 calendar year.

ISS contracted to pilot BabelFish software with Saudia Aramco

PERTH, WA – ISS Group Limited (ASX: ISS). is pleased to announce that through its Middle East partner Naizak, it has been contracted to pilot it’s BabelFish product with Saudi Aramco, one of the world’s largest oil producers.
    With an initial roll-out already approaching completion across over 200 wells, Saudi Aramco will pilot this software over the coming 3-6 months. “This is a significant achievement for the ISS Group” says Managing Director, Shane Attwell. “BabelFish is our flagship product which will provide Saudi Aramco with a capability to integrate and monitor the performance of their wells in real-time over the web. With the costs associated with downtime or non-performing assets, it is imperative that an organisation can monitor and pro-actively manage these assets real-time to ensure that they are operating at there optimum levels. The BabelFish application and its inbuilt visualisation, event detection, calculation and modelling tools provide this capability” he added.
    With a current operating asset base in the region of over 10,000 wells, Saudi Aramco is the largest oil producer in the world.

ISS contracted to supply BabelFish software to all Rio Tinto Pilbara Iron sites
    PERTH, Western Australia – ISS Group Limited (ASX: ISS). After successful implementations of the BabelFish software at the Rio Tinto Cape Lambert, Yandi and Tom Price sites, ISS is pleased to announce that it has been contracted to supply this software at a corporate level across the remaining Rio Tinto Pilbara Iron sites.
    Revenue for the remaining phase of the project is expected to be in excess of A$1.0 million. Implementation of the software will be conducted over the next 6 months with ongoing maintenance revenue continuing over the next 3 yrs. “This is a great endorsement for BabelFish and the ISS Group” says Managing Director, Shane Attwell. “After successfully demonstrating the benefits of the software on the initial site roll-out, this contract provides confirmation of the value that BabelFish can provide an operation.”

ISS.

Hi evedder,

With ISS Group (ISS) You have a picked a Toal real maxi Winner here imo.

Have been picking up ISS extensively over the last while, and feel they are the undervalued IT Software stock with Profits and excellent earnings as a very small cap with lasrge Leverage opportunity for Share price.

If you read their (ISS) last quarterly carefully, you will see, imo that the next Profit Report will also be a goodie following from therir return to Profitability which you flagged six months ago.

Also quietly note that, (ISS) have "beefed" up their Sales & Distribution arm significntly -- see (ISS) ASX announcements about 2-3 (ISS) annnouncements ago .....

That RIO Tinto win for (ISS) ( ISS - ASX announcement 2 days ago) was very significant... and the little word contained there-in ie: ....."recurrent".... earnings streams.....did catch my attention .....[]

Evedder, btw, Did you ALSO see who also is on (ISS's ) Current existing client list... ??

Add to that foundation; is an additional number of other medium oilers, that I also know about, like Stuart Petroleum(STU) .....

So imo the time is ripe for (ISS) ...

Kindest Regards,

Robbo

Robbo

Robbo - good sumation. For a while I thought I was the only one that saw the potential in ISS.

A great client list for whom they always seem to sell more after the initial sale. Profitability will only continue to improve. Estabilished products so no major ongoing developemnt costs.

Hi evedder,

With ISS I think of Mike Porer 5 Forces....

And I like it.

Robbo []

quote:Originally posted by evedder

Robbo - good sumation. For a while I thought I was the only one that saw the potential in ISS.

A great client list for whom they always seem to sell more after the initial sale. Profitability will only continue to improve. Estabilished products so no major ongoing developemnt costs.
    Robbo

quote:Originally posted by davidrob

Hi evedder,

With ISS I think of Mike Porer 5 Forces....

And I like it.

Robbo []

quote:Originally posted by evedder

Totally agree Robbo, Porters 5 forces model is an excellent tool for getting a feel of how any company is positioned in their market. Very simple yet very effective.
    The more I learn, the more I realise I don\'t know!!

ISS contracted to supply BabelFish software to Shell Canada
    PERTH, Western Australia – ISS Group Limited (ASX: ISS) is pleased to announce that through its North American reseller, it has been contracted to supply its BabelFish and Operational Conformance products to Shell Canada Limited.
    The project has an estimated total value to ISS in excess of A$1 million and will be implemented over an 18 month period with maintenance fees over a further three year period. Announcing the contract, Managing Director, Shane Attwell commented, “This is a significant achievement for the ISS Group, not only does this provide us with a significant reference site in North America, it demonstrates the world class quality of our Operational Conformance and BabelFish software.”
    Mr Attwell added further; “The system will provide Shell Canada with an integrated capability to monitor the performance of all its Western Canadian gas-producing assets and 5 gas plants in real-time. With gas prices so high in North America, the high cost associated with downtime or under-performance is at an all-time high. It is therefore imperative that an organisation can monitor and pro-actively manage their assets in real-time to ensure that they are operating at their optimum levels. The BabelFish application and its inbuilt visualisation, event detection, calculation and modelling tools provide this capability”.
    The project is scheduled to commence in Sept 2006.

More good news.......