sharetrader
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Looking at the volume traded since the last Regal SSH notice i guestimate that they have around 2.5m shares still to sell. This is assuming they are exiting their position entirely. So at todays SP of 41 cents that's $1.025m to be sold still.

Perhaps SP stays depressed until then or until full year results are released with positive outlook?
    since this post 2 weeks ago 1.24m of shares have traded... Regal got to be only a week or so away from a total exit (if thats what they are doing).
    With todays outlook of continued revenue and profit growth surely we can get into a uptrend.. like Percy says this is very cheap

Advanced Member

Unfortunately in an out of meetings today but they also gave an investor update https://www.directbroking.co.nz/Dire...spx?id=6461750 in which they say the total amount of opportunities in the pipepline is now $375m ($75m technology and $300m ballistics). Even if we can only get a small(ish) piece of this then the future should look bright.

Way too cheap for what it is but I've been saying this for years.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I expect we will get XTE's result tomorrow,together with two other of my holdings,ATP and JYC.

Well ATP and JYC have had fantastic results.
    Just need XTE to come up with the goods to give me the trifecta....lol
    Both moving nicely today for you. Now I need XTE to move into a similar direction.

percy

FY 23 RESULT HIGHLIGHTS

Continued to execute on our Strategic Plan (reinforce success, seek adjacencies, and create our future)

Invested in our team to position ourselves to deliver into global markets

Grew pipeline of opportunities to +$375m, with multiple opportunities on foot for delivery in FY24 and beyond

Leveraged attractive sector fundamentals that continue to underpin future growth

Seeking inorganic opportunities to drive penetration into US, UK, EU markets

Advanced Member

Decided that it is the market that is wrong so got myself another parcel at 37c early this week and late yesterday more at 33.5c. I might not keep that many shares for too long but me thinks it will be a great short-term play. The numbers don't lie and there will be enough investor waking up this morning, reading up on the fundamentals and decide to invest in XTE. Let's hope I'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Decided that it is the market that is wrong so got myself another parcel at 37c early this week and late yesterday more at 33.5c. I might not keep that many shares for too long but me thinks it will be a great short-term play. The numbers don't lie and there will be enough investor waking up this morning, reading up on the fundamentals and decide to invest in XTE. Let's hope I'm right.
    Agree.. i was wondering if Regal took the opportunity to sell more aggressively. Was decent volume traded.

Like you say the fundamentals dont lie.

Patience required

Guru

I've been nibbling away for a while.

What ido they say about buying in a downtrend......?

Have the large seller qutting their holding and fundamentals underpin the purchases.

But as another poster here said, it is almost like somebody knows something that we don't.....

percy

Guru

Closed at 32c, a 52 week low.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Closed at 32c, a 52 week low.
    Wait, 30c. New low......