sharetrader
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default POWERBEAT INTERNATIONAL

EVENING ALL...remember this company... a few years back they came up with a new kind of car battery that never went flat and the company NEARLY went flat its self...well it turns out the company has been beavering away over the years at a new idea that just might come to something...its called MEGAMANTIS and it looks interesting...check out there website..POWERBEAT.COM...for a closer look[u]</u>
    cks

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

had a look at
    http://www.powerbeat.com/mmCam.html
    So, it is dark in Hamilton.NZ at night and the company knows how to buzzwords on their website.
    Big deal.
    om mani peme hum

useing light as a medium there is no licensing issues to worry about..you could set up a tv station in your own home without having to pay charges to your internet isp...good bye telecom
    cks

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

sure, easy money, sure. and the audience figures would be?
    om mani peme hum

I'm not convinced this is an "investment strategy" topic and would suggest this would better reside on the NZX forum.

Easy Money I've noticed you have a predilection towards touting speculative companies without much in the way of tangible assets, business models, cashflow or even access to suitable quanities of capital. The harsh reality is that these companies are anything but "easy money". The easiest money is made from companies that last the test of time on the back of cashflow, profitability and high returns on assets.

powerbeat is not listed on the nzx..at least not at the moment...any sucessful company has to start somewhere...there is also a huge market in cctv..i notice that powerbeat has recently signed a deal with a cctv company in england....i believe that we will see more from this company in the next 2 years
    cks

WELL the good people at powerbeat have been busy with the MEGAMANTIS project...i see they have just updated there website..worth a look...MEGAMANTIS.COM

Guru

Just like their battery, this company never seems to die. It never sells but that is a different matter.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

easy money, you post like mad4it on sharechat.co.nz when he talks about plus sms. powerbeat sucked a lot of money from the 3 Fs in the waikato and I for one will never trust another fat huntly traffic cop.
    CopacaBarnsley, it\'s just like watching Brazil.
    http://barnsleybill.blogspot.com/

hmmmm....sounds like sour grapes to me bill...why dont you give the compny a call and ask for a demo....you might change your mind