sharetrader
Page 246 of 566 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 5655

Quote Originally Posted by Queenstfarmer View Post
    Many many very small sales in the past hour seeing it drop back to 40c. Manipulation at its very best.
    Many many very big sales at the close seeing it stay at 40c. Manipulation at its very best
    Last edited by winner69; 28-02-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Or was it sparky doing the profit taking trick .....his phone calls to John and George yesterday gave him the heebie jeebies today and out of the portfolio they went

The possibilities are endless...ill go with the Paul Simon conspiracy.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Queenstfarmer View Post
    The possibilities are endless...ill go with the Paul Simon conspiracy.
    Music to my ears.!!!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    maybe staff selling their staff shares

manipulation ........ doubt it ... who would bother ... worry about other things balance
    Nah...it was those dirty rotten greedy unloyal TA investors.....can't trust em.. upsets everyones plans..eh?

Disc: sold out @42c yesterday, I was lucky and got a second chance after it broke the 38.2% Fib retrace 2 days ago (happened to be 43c support break as well..makes for a strong sell signal)
    Last edited by Hoop; 28-02-2013 at 09:17 PM.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Nah...it was those dirty rotten greedy unloyal TA investors.....can't trust em.. upsets everyones plans..eh?

Disc: sold out @42c yesterday, I was lucky and got a second chance after it broke the 38.2% Fib retrace 2 days ago (happened to be 43c support break as well..makes for a strong sell signal)
    Hoop you are now on record as the second most intelligent PGW investor on the forum, second only to our old mate Winner who sold the balance of his holding at 45c shortly after Agria took the rest of his shares at 60c. My own shares still owe me 60c, so I am right down there on the PGW IQ scale.

Take my $7.4m calculation of operational normalized earnings, then multiply that by the profit prediction fudge factor for PGW of 3 and we are looking at $22m NPAT for the year. Divide by the 754.8m share on issue and you get earnings of 2.9cps.

At 41c share price this put PGW on a prospective PE ratio of 14. You would have to say a full recovery of seed sales and profitability in Australia is already factored in at that price. Just as well farming is such a certain business that these high PE ratios are possible, but now expected (see FSF). ;-P

SNOOPY

discl: delirious shareholder
    Last edited by Snoopy; 01-03-2013 at 04:15 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

.....wow thanks for that SNOOPY (PGG owing you 60c ie).....dont feel so bad now having just bought into this fingers crossed recovery story........at 42/43c. Might see you back at the 60c level one day soon.??
    Have a Gr8day.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .....wow thanks for that SNOOPY (PGG owing you 60c ie).....dont feel so bad now having just bought into this fingers crossed recovery story........at 42/43c. Might see you back at the 60c level one day soon.??
    I'm not counting on PGW seeing 60c again (sadly) :-(

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

percy

I don't know where PGW's SP will be on Monday or in a year's time.PGW will/should do well when farmers do well.
    What we have seen is a company that lost it's way,slowly returning to the focus of supplying rural needs.The strong chairman,SirJohn Anderson and the CEO
    George Gould
    are showing leadership.A year ago it was a "pig in poke".Today it is a well focused,much stronger company,trading in a competitive market.The right people have given this company a much brighter future.

If PGW was capable of getting near $3 per share in its hey day with 350 million ord shares...I'm sure $1 is not impossible with 750 million ord shares out there now. I think we've seen the hard yards and this company is well placed to keep going fwd. Hang in there Snoopy.