sharetrader
Page 251 of 563 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 5626

There are already some switched on cookies bringing in stockfeed from Southeast Asia and they can't get it delivered fast enough. How did we get to foot and mouth????

AWOL

Always a bit dubious about importing plant material of any kind to this country. Processed properly Ok but laden with bugs, bacteria, vermin, viruses and other baddies - definitely not. Thats the problem - getting it delivered by switched on cookies after the fast buck and slipshod checking.
    Thats how it will get here if it does. We have always been under this threat and PGW along with the rest of NZ will suffer accordingly if it gets here IMHO. PSA virus will seem like a Sunday School Picnic.
    Looking forward to payday with PGW. Have a nice day.

And as if it wouldn't have to go thru the mill...please must we need to state the bleeding obvious. It has to come from somewhere if NZ run out of Winter feed. Nows the time to hunt around and get a safe clean source. If PGW were capable of importing something dodgy Id sell my shares yday. Lets use "NOODLES"

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Speaking to any employee is always rewarding.You can quickly pick up whether they are proud to work for the company,what they think of where the company is going,are they getting the right products to sell,do they get the support from head office they need,and finding out what the opposition are doing.
    You can pick up whether the company is in good shape or not.Really you just need to know what to ask.
    Peter Lynch,Warren Buffett,in fact any successful investor checks out "the whole" business.
    I trust you tried a KFC before buying their shares.?
    And we must not forget "the tea lady" has always been the greatest source of inside information.
    I agree Percy. As Macdunk said, the tea lady isn't paid enough to consider lying. My previous comment was directed towards talking to a mid level manager in Canterbury, and then extrapolating their experience to other regions of the country. Waikato is different. Seeds in Australia is different. The only people who know the overall picture are the senior management. You can question them at the AGM.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Queenstfarmer View Post
    There are already some switched on cookies bringing in stockfeed from Southeast Asia and they can't get it delivered fast enough. How did we get to foot and mouth????
    Palm oil kernels - http://www.palmoilhq.com/PalmOilNews...n-new-zealand/

Cranking up again - plenty around. NZ used to import 25% of total production of this waste product, helping planet earth.
    Last edited by Balance; 15-03-2013 at 06:37 AM.

This damn stock is going to give me a heart attack soon. Especially because I sold xero a 7.59 and bought this at 44c a few weeks back now its down to 36c. whats up with this damn stock.

Stop following it for 5 months...then take a look. I expect we've come close to the bottom on this cycle. The positive being the last bottom was 28c....so thumbs up for the weeks leading up to FY13.

Yea I figured the drought but they just posted a great result and agrias share price is flying. I guess all i can do is impatiently wait.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs down Down and Out

PGW dropped out of the NZX50 today.

Best wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum