sharetrader
Page 295 of 563 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 5626
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    ...also with the relative uncertainty I do not think that the buy orders are soon to outstrip the sells... PGW was supposed to be my shooting star... ended up being a BIG BLACK HOLE... which sucks everything that comes into it's path...current price too high for uncertainty vs risk and reward
    buy some with your div - its the only way out.

Quote Originally Posted by majorbarejet View Post
    buy some with your div - its the only way out.
    Had to exit prior to Div... can't face the price going any lower, which it will, sorry to be the bearer of no good news

Guru

Had to exit prior to Div... can't face the price going any lower, which it will, sorry to be the bearer of no good news
    ...also with the relative uncertainty I do not think that the buy orders are soon to outstrip the sells... PGW was supposed to be my shooting star... ended up being a BIG BLACK HOLE... which sucks everything that comes into it's path...current price too high for uncertainty vs risk and reward

Are we talking about the same stock???

My take on this....There are many buyers and many sellers and they are steadfast in their actions , wanting their price and not willing to budge. Its been like this for weeks now.....This shows up on the chart (see below) as a share price stuck within S&R multi layered strata area ..... The DMI is showing a rare neutral probably due to the stickiness in the intraday movement range shown by very short candlesticks.
    During this phase this stock shows low risk day by day trading ...
    PGW is managing an upward bias within this stickiness...however the 35 cents Resistance line is slowly cutting across the upward channel rise ..this could be a slow motion worry but happily one has plenty of time to watch and see what happens before making a decision.
    Good news is that it has gone 1c ex div and the depth is still full of buyers and sellers...so same ol same ol

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    I'm depending on that sentiment .... smaller bad will be very good I hope...Unfortunately I ODed on the happy pills went insane and dabbled small time into some NZX stocks on friday..reason?.. to excite my boring life on the sidelines.... I have no idea why I picked PGW as one stock (32c) , it has tight bollinger bands on a flatline chart so the price is going to go either up or down...

My plan is,,,,,,,,,,,, sell if it goes up ...... sell if it goes down ........if the unexpected happens and it stays flatlined I'll have to take a day or two to think what to do next... (slow thinker)
    Still thinking

Of interest is TA has picked up an unusual trading behaviour on the 13 of May 2013 a day before bad news was announced...note how the MA50 broke back with a lonely buy signal before it crashed...this is showing a fake out investing behaviour signature (either innocently done or deliberate)

Last edited by Hoop; 29-08-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Dilettante

I hear PGW is the importer that has angered farmers by spilling black grass weed in Canterbury and are facing an investigation and possible penalties from MPI ! Hopefully it will all be contained very quickly.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farm...-seeds-spilled

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I hear PGW is the importer that has angered farmers by spilling black grass weed in Canterbury and are facing an investigation and possible penalties from MPI ! Hopefully it will all be contained very quickly.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farm...-seeds-spilled

where do you hear from?

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    where do you hear from?
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farm...porter-owns-up

Storm in an eggcup

Could easily get as much coming in on a backpackers socks
    Last edited by stevo1; 06-09-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    Probably correct stevo1. I certainly hope so and that they have it all under control. I am disappointed that this happens though, even though it seems to be coming down to just carelessness from an employee according to reports. But it shouldn't happen.

Surely it's up to the truck driver to secure the load, shouldn't the onus be on the transport company.? As far as I know PGG Wrightson don't own any trucks, or do they.?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    Surely it's up to the truck driver to secure the load, shouldn't the onus be on the transport company.? As far as I know PGG Wrightson don't own any trucks, or do they.?
    Ok let's blame everybody else but the company

A responsible company also takes responsibilities for contractors as well.

The last paragraph is a bit of puzzle -

The spill had occurred in July, a month after the consignment arrived at Lyttelton, and the delay in alerting the public was to allow time for any possible black grass seeds to germinate. This would be between November and April. "Its easiest to identify them when you can see the black seedhead," he said.

So we weren't going to tell everybody and hope it would all go away

Maybe that's what fonterra should have done.