sharetrader
Page 518 of 563 FirstFirst ... 18418468508514515516517518519520521522528 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 5626
    On the doghouse

Default How it plays out from here....

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    $4.50 - so thanks to the Cushing again for supplying stock at $3.45 for my last top up.

Yummy!
    1/ Agria founder Alan Lai announces he has sold his PGW stake for $3.20 per share to the Chinese Government, in return for all CCP charges against him being dropped.

2/ Northington Partners announced as independent valuers on the deal, and conclude that fake milk pricing is distorting the market trading in PGW shares, and that the intrabusiness cycle full and fair valuation of PGW shares is $3.

3/ Directors, from an independently managed hotel in Hong Kong where they may be staying for a few years, declare the 6.66% premium offer of $3.20 to fair value as 'devilishly high' and recommend shareholders accept - or else!

4/ Balance and the rest of us sell out, and the directors are released.

5/ Jacinda praises 'shareholder kindness' and the former shareholding Cushings are shown to have come out the winners - again!

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 27-10-2021 at 07:44 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    $4.50 - so thanks to the Cushing again for supplying stock at $3.45 for my last top up.

Yummy!
    Was an absolute gift (and wish I'd got more). You've certainly been calling this one right for the last 12+ months.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Div yield doesn't look too shabby
    Still has more legs to run before the yield looks reasonable.

Highest milk solids payout ever by Fonterra.

More tailwind & favourable conditions for PGW.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/country/4...to-record-high

Six weeks ago they said expect Operating F22 EBITDA** to be broadly in line with last year’s impressive performance at around $53 million.”

Today they say PGW was raising its full year guidance to around $58 million at an Operating EBITDA** level.” .... better than last years $56m

Nothing like growing profits

That's pretty good eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Six weeks ago they said expect Operating F22 EBITDA** to be broadly in line with last year’s impressive performance at around $53 million.”

Today they say PGW was raising its full year guidance to around $58 million at an Operating EBITDA** level.” .... better than last years $56m

Nothing like growing profits

That's pretty good eh
    A great announcement. The huge milk payout from Fonterra will ensure this guidance will be met and we can look forward to juicy dividends. Just a shame HGH shareprice hasn't positively reacted to the milk price announcement :-)

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    A great announcement. The huge milk payout from Fonterra will ensure this guidance will be met and we can look forward to juicy dividends. Just a shame HGH shareprice hasn't positively reacted to the milk price announcement :-)
    Nice touch in time for ASM in an hour's time (virtual), hopefully more positive commentary from Chair and CEO.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Nice touch in time for ASM in an hour's time (virtual), hopefully more positive commentary from Chair and CEO.
    Look forward to comments about it on here. Am travelling so unable to log in and listen so all comments appreciated

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Look forward to comments about it on here. Am travelling so unable to log in and listen so all comments appreciated
    My thought on the meeting, pretty solid performance across all divisions with wool being the only laggard.
    No DRIP in foreseeable future, reason being very strong balance sheet meaning continued returns to shareholders through fully imputed divvies, love it.
    Actively looking for strategic acquisitions that are core to the business and also earnings accretive from get go.

I think we're "well positioned"

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    My thought on the meeting, pretty solid performance across all divisions with wool being the only laggard.
    No DRIP in foreseeable future, reason being very strong balance sheet meaning continued returns to shareholders through fully imputed divvies, love it.
    Actively looking for strategic acquisitions that are core to the business and also earnings accretive from get go.

I think we're "well positioned"
    I agree. They also hammered the point about the importance of their staff's techncial expertise.

I have to say I'm glad Guerin's better at running the company than he is at presenting.