sharetrader
Page 106 of 568 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 5673

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    You said exactly the same thing for MYR and KMD LOL
    Just check the postings and the facts, matey.
    Last edited by Balance; 05-03-2010 at 08:44 PM.

percy

Phaedrus.
    thank you for your sage advice. I am waiting for the trend to change before adding to my holding.I think farmers are doing well but with the GFC they are paying down debt rather than spending.
    So may be awhile before the uptrend,however I am holding myself at the ready!!!

percy

I am not a market mover. Just a very small investor who enjoys the market and tries to do better.Ph's charts suit me just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I think farmers are doing well but with the GFC they are paying down debt rather than spending.
    It's true that sheep & beef farmers did well last year, but I think that it was the banks making the farmers pay down the debt. When the banks relax their current lending policies to farmers, PGW will befefit from the increase in spending...
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    It's true that sheep & beef farmers did well last year, but I think that it was the banks making the farmers pay down the debt. When the banks relax their current lending policies to farmers, PGW will befefit from the increase in spending...
    Steve as I replied on CYT thread you have a 100% record.Right again.

I had enough with this stock ,,,dumping and switch to ASX

Guru

Geez, I just bought some PGW today. Your rides ending, mine is just starting. I'm pretty new to shares. My father always told me: "never have anything to do with shares". I'm wandered into this world of shares at an interesting time....country's moving out of recession; many companies are re-capitalised and ready to move forward after enduring some dark times, some long-term projects like PRC are getting down to the nitty-gritty after years of waiting, NZO have Kupe on the go & an exciting drilling program, the govt's investing up to $1.5 billion in the 'ultra-fast' broadband project....it's fascinating stuff.

Thumbs down Asx

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Geez, I just bought some PGW today. Your rides ending, mine is just starting. I'm pretty new to shares. My father always told me: "never have anything to do with shares". I'm wandered into this world of shares at an interesting time....country's moving out of recession; many companies are re-capitalised and ready to move forward after enduring some dark times, some long-term projects like PRC are getting down to the nitty-gritty after years of waiting, NZO have Kupe on the go & an exciting drilling program, the govt's investing up to $1.5 billion in the 'ultra-fast' broadband project....it's fascinating stuff.
    Depends how much cash you have. ASX is obviously where the action is. But you can easily slide down as well as climb. The problem with investing in Oz if you live in NZ is how do you know what is happening in Oz. How do you get the gossip, how do you, as I did, look at the locomotives and conclude that rail in NZ was waiting to go broke? It did. How nimble are you with ASX? With lots of shares you can go to the Annual Meetings in Oz, but it takes me a bit of effort to get from Christchurch to Greymouth for Pike. Next problem is, do you need dividends or not? I do not, I have sufficient income. So I am able to hold Pike, Pyne Gould and PGGWrightson with no income at present.
    I find the sharemarket quite fascinating. Far better than doing the washing up.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox View Post
    I had enough with this stock ,,,dumping and switch to ASX
    Good sign.

We just need a few more posters reacting to the sp slump and we know the stock has bottomed.

Works a treat everytime!

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...A-Chart/page31

Balance, I'm pretty sure this is bottom (give or take 2cents), any thoughts as to why we are stuck there?