sharetrader
Page 286 of 566 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 5655

Im new to investing. For some reason i bought PGW at 0.450.
    Not much thank god just $2000 worth and am trying to decide whether i should just cut my loses and get out.
    Last edited by Wolf; 12-08-2013 at 08:28 PM.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    I'm depending on that sentiment .... smaller bad will be very good I hope...Unfortunately I ODed on the happy pills went insane and dabbled small time into some NZX stocks on friday..reason?.. to excite my boring life on the sidelines.... I have no idea why I picked PGW as one stock (32c) , it has tight bollinger bands on a flatline chart so the price is going to go either up or down...

My plan is,,,,,,,,,,,, sell if it goes up ...... sell if it goes down ........if the unexpected happens and it stays flatlined I'll have to take a day or two to think what to do next... (slow thinker)
    Have you considered perhaps going to the movies - also could I have the name of those pills

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Im new to investing. For some reason i bought PGW at 0.450.
    Not much thank god just $2000 worth and am trying to decide whether i should just cut my loses and get out.
    Welcome to sharetrader, Wolf, you have come to the right spot. We have a Moose here as well. A lot of good information available here. Sounds as if you are not heavily involved as yet. Do you not know the reason for buying PGW?

Thanks . I really just got sucked into the "restructured company image" and made the mistake of looking at their history. I thought releasing dividends would raise the share price which it did initially, but i bought in after that had already been accounted in the share price i think.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Thanks . I really just got sucked into the "restructured company image" and made the mistake of looking at their history. I thought releasing dividends would raise the share price which it did initially, but i bought in after that had already been accounted in the share price i think.
    Cant see looking at their history being a mistake.

I bought in at 35c. Was looking at increasing my holding too but currently nuts up in dil...

Fantastic result ... George did a good job before he left and John has steered the ship well

And all those divies ... wow wow

ANd Snoopy was right about all those writedowns ... but what the heck they are not cash. Shareholders just own a smaller company

Heck next year we should see $70m ebitda at least

And shareprice 40 cents by end of week methinks

EBITDA at high end of expectations so not a disappointing result ..... but at the end of the day no matter what Percy has said about John and George for all things they are involved in and their market position it really is a pathetic result.

Not much left at the end of the day after selling 1.1 billion of stuff

Another thing I always worry about companies that feel they need to report ebitda as Operating Profit .... isn't things like interest a reality of life?

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Geez Winner - did we read the same announcement? LOL

EPS of 1.9cps ($14.6m divided by 755m shares) looks unimpressive to me.

As Snoopy said before, it looks like the Aussie company buys were a failure.

At least the new guy gets to clear decks.
    Just read the positive spin in the main announcement .... and maybe using the sharetraders rose tinted glasses

AWOL

only one nervous nellie sofar at 31 with good support at 32 - not a bad result considering what they have been through.