sharetrader
Page 319 of 566 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 5655
    Advanced Member

PGW looking good , plus good yield, and div. last week. Very tempted to buy some more.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    PGW looking good , plus good yield, and div. last week. Very tempted to buy some more.
    And the man at the ASM says we probably make more money this tell ....we tell you how much in Feb when release 1/2 year

I was too but then saw a lot of people had the same idea. I'll wait for the noise to die down and then sneak in like a hungry cat at night.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I was too but then saw a lot of people had the same idea. I'll wait for the noise to die down and then sneak in like a hungry cat at night.
    You may not be alone!! lol.

I'll scare them off with a huge MEOW

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    You may not be alone!! lol.
    You're not wrong mate, buyers are like a whole pack of hungry beagles at the food bowl completely ignoring my cat-like stalking tactics. Bugger !!
    Edit, make that two packs.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-10-2014 at 04:07 PM.

On the doghouse

I think I must have been reading a different AGM presentation to what some of you read.

Not quite sure why the PGW price has risen since the AGM. Yes the first quarter went well. But 'The Dewd' said not enough time had elapsed to provide any profit guidance for the year. Those who have been following the weather would have known that farmers have had a good three months. No dividend is due. And even when it comes in some five months time, the interim will be small due to the seasonal nature of PGWs business.

Perhaps it is just a relief rally because nothing seriously went wrong, (except for all those cattle dying from PGW supplied swede seed). Have others only just realised PGW isn't strongly coupled to the milk price? No mention of their finance partner Heartland either, apart from the fact they were pleased to be uncoupled from them.

SNOOPY

discl: PGW holder, but haven't been sniffing around the PGW feeding dish recently.
    Last edited by Snoopy; 22-10-2014 at 04:13 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Well I just bought some more today. What the h..l , just can't get my hand off buy button.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I think I must have been reading a different AGM presentation to what some of you read.

Not quite sure why the PGW price has risen since the AGM. Yes the first quarter went well. But 'The Dewd' said not enough time had elapsed to provide any profit guidance for the year. Those who have been following the weather would have known that farmers have had a good three months. No dividend is due. And even when it comes in some five months time, the interim will be small due to the seasonal nature of PGWs business.

Perhaps it is just a relief rally because nothing seriously went wrong, (except for all those cattle dying from PGW supplied swede seed). Have others only just realised PGW isn't strongly coupled to the milk price? No mention of their finance partner Heartland either, apart from the fact they were pleased to be uncoupled from them.

SNOOPY

discl: PGW holder, but haven't been sniffing around the PGW feeding dish recently.
    The paper said the head honcho said they were going to earn more this year than last year.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The paper said the head honcho said they were going to earn more this year than last year.
    If they keep that up, then Agria might make a take over offer of 48c to 50c lol.