sharetrader
Page 332 of 568 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 5673

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    More crazy people joined there, more than 900k on offer at 52c...
    Might join those crazy ones again as I bought my last bundle more than a year ago now

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    More crazy people joined there, more than 900k on offer at 52c...
    could these sellers disappear suddenly, who knows.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Might join those crazy ones again as I bought my last bundle more than a year ago now
    Gosh, half of sell side is now at 52c....more than Mln shares....

I put a buy in at 51 cents yesterday and a few have been sold at that price since, I was wondering what determines who gets the buy/sell when there are multiples buyers/sellers? is it the first to bid at that price?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck View Post
    I put a buy in at 51 cents yesterday and a few have been sold at that price since, I was wondering what determines who gets the buy/sell when there are multiples buyers/sellers? is it the first to bid at that price?
    I may be wrong but I assume that it is in order that the bids are submitted. The earlier you put your order in the further up the food chain you are. Happy to be corrected.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck View Post
    Same here. I'm about 258,000 down the food chain, so as soon as they go through, will be at top of que. The rest of yours will go through tomorrow hopefully.
    Last edited by see weed; 05-03-2015 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Change fullstop to comma

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    I may be wrong but I assume that it is in order that the bids are submitted. The earlier you put your order in the further up the food chain you are. Happy to be corrected.
    This is correct but if you make any changes to your order before it becomes part traded you go back to the end of the que, sometimes your order can jump ahead of the que if the broking house you are with has another client who wants to buy or sell off market and they match their order fully or partially with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    This is correct but if you make any changes to your order before it becomes part traded you go back to the end of the que.
    not quite right, if you only change qty then you still stay in the same position.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    not quite right, if you only change qty then you still stay in the same position.
    Sorry to disagree but that's not correct, any quantity change will put you at the back of the que.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Sorry to disagree but that's not correct, any quantity change will put you at the back of the que.
    ok, learn new things every day. cheers