sharetrader
Page 350 of 566 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5655

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Looks good but I would reiterate the same message as the last acquisition. While it looks good some more detail regarding cost and effect on EPS would have been nice. Something to bring up at the next ASM...shareholders want more detail. I am sure we all absolutely love the phrase EPS accretive, which is missing from either acquisition news release.
    I hold, and am slightly nervous about them not mentioning the key term "EPS accretive"
    copied from stuff:

The price that would be paid, including the earnouts over three years, would be in the range of 3.5-5 times Agrocentro's earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (ebitda), Dewdney said, and both parties were happy with that.
    Agrocentre had revenues of about US$35 million a year, impressive growth for a company that started from scratch eight years ago. PGW's business in Uruguay was worth about US$100m a year.

It was like PGW in the services it provided, mostly to the beef, sheep and cropping farming community, Dewdney said, and it was one of the bigger farm servicing companies in Uruguay.

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    copied from stuff:

The price that would be paid, including the earnouts over three years, would be in the range of 3.5-5 times Agrocentro's earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (ebitda), Dewdney said, and both parties were happy with that.
    Agrocentre had revenues of about US$35 million a year, impressive growth for a company that started from scratch eight years ago. PGW's business in Uruguay was worth about US$100m a year.

It was like PGW in the services it provided, mostly to the beef, sheep and cropping farming community, Dewdney said, and it was one of the bigger farm servicing companies in Uruguay.
    Thanks mate. I am VERY HAPPY INDEED with those acquisition metrics.
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-07-2015 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Thanks mate. I am VERY HAPPY INDEED with those acquisition metrics.

I am also VERY HAPPY INDEED with AIR, bought at $2.36, now is flying

Hunting for Heuristic trends

Has anyone else received a letter (today) offering to buy their PGW shares.? someone from zeronz.co.nz is fishing

Anyone know/have any background news, is something going down?.
    Last edited by arc; 23-07-2015 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arc View Post
    Has anyone else received a letter (today) offering to buy their PGW shares.? someone from zeronz.co.nz is fishing

Anyone know/have any background news, is something going down?.
    could be a low ball offer.
    I didn't got a any related letter.

Yes I got a letter today & will be taking up offer.
    I stuffed up when selling my PGW several years ago & ended up with approx 100 shares left over (worth $40..$50 )
    While offer is low, it is not ridiculosly so, & makes sense for guys like me with minimal holdings.

Guru

Zerocom have been around for years with low ball offers on odd lots,Roy Jackson (X ABN Amro) and Philip Briggs.
    Doggy looking website but seem to be genuine in my view

IMO

There is an organisation that you can donate tiny parcels of leftover/ unmarketable shares to for Charities, a win/win in my opinion and not just filling some Dodgy opportunist pockets.Possibly its craigs that do this good service.

I hovered up a few extra at the close at 46 cents. Trading sum a juicy divvy in a couple of months I reckon that's good buying.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    There is an organisation that you can donate tiny parcels of leftover/ unmarketable shares to for Charities, a win/win in my opinion and not just filling some Dodgy opportunist pockets.Possibly its craigs that do this good service.
    Forgot to say i think there is no brokerage either; nice one craigs.