sharetrader
Page 403 of 566 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 5655
    On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by arc View Post
    What impact do you think it will have on PGW. Agria needing to obtain cash to fight the lawyers./law-suits..? PGW on the block as a result (plus what ever other companies they have bought into). Could we be looking at a significant sp drop... 50% - 60%?

Lemmings on a rather high cliff...?
    Agria is the 50.1% shareholder but plays no part in the day to day running of PGW. I wouldn't expect any affect on the PGW share price as a result of Agria shares being suspended.

Agria will not be able to sell any shares they own in PGW because if they do, they will no longer be able to consolidate the PGW accounts within Agria. Agria selling down their PGW stake at this stage would cause a multi-million dollar loss for Agria as any remaining PGW stake was 'marked to market'. Last time I looked Agria was still highly indebted. So writing down that PGW stake might cause Agria to collapse. Agria have no other investments of any meaningful size outside of their stake in PGW.

It looks grim for Agria in the headlines now. But Chariman Alan Lai is the master of dance. I wouldn't discount his ability to waltz out of trouble just yet. A 2:1 share consolidation at Agria is all that it would take to fix things with the NYSE listing requirments.

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 07-11-2016 at 01:50 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

I see there are a number of law firms asking for disgruntled Agria shareholders to come forward if wanting to seek representation should Agria be found guilty of inflating the SP.
    Perhaps a chance for PGW shareholders to increase their stakes at good value not too far around the corner?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Calcium Boost

Nice little uptrend developing - must be all that high priced milk.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

They don't have biggest exposure to diary more sheep & beef but good signs last few days

Happy new Year o all PGW investors,

I think many of you have noticed that the controlling shareholder of PGW has currently delisted from the NYSE.
    Do you think it is tecnical possible and manageable that they will seek a new listing in New Zealand?
    Agria is still replying to inquiries, but they give us no details about their plan for the future.
    I wonder what is more likely, a new Lsiting in NZ or China, or a lsiting in the states at the OTC ?

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agrarinvestor View Post
    Happy new Year o all PGW investors,

I think many of you have noticed that the controlling shareholder of PGW has currently delisted from the NYSE.
    Do you think it is tecnical possible and manageable that they will seek a new listing in New Zealand?
    Agria is still replying to inquiries, but they give us no details about their plan for the future.
    I wonder what is more likely, a new Lsiting in NZ or China, or a lsiting in the states at the OTC ?
    Having been booted off the NYSE for engaging " in operations contrary to the public interest " I'm sure that they'd fit right in on the NZX.

Just when you think the SP might be recovering from calcium depletion...maybe not. Still under 1oo day MA and still on my watchlist but not presently owned.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Nice recovery this week close to 12 month high

Default Agrias wrong doing

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Having been booted off the NYSE for engaging " in operations contrary to the public interest " I'm sure that they'd fit right in on the NZX.
    I have read the accusations, and these accusation are very vague:
    http://securities.stanford.edu/filin...html?id=105933

Agria is currently very quit. They are discussing several scenarios. A worse case would be if they go dark, but this is not very likely.
    They are the controlling shareholder of PGW.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agrarinvestor View Post
    I have read the accusations, and these accusation are very vague:
    http://securities.stanford.edu/filin...html?id=105933

Agria is currently very quit. They are discussing several scenarios. A worse case would be if they go dark, but this is not very likely.
    They are the controlling shareholder of PGW.
    Vague, or otherwise... they're not fighting against them.