sharetrader
Page 405 of 569 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 5689

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    PGW at 55 cents

Truly amazing - staggering stuff - astounding

Has the world gone mad or something?

Hasn't been 55 cents since Jan 2011 or six years ago

I almost regret selling out of PGW @ 52c to invest in NZR ... almost ...

If only I had enough cash to invest in both

Default Investor Radar

Doyouhaveseenthis?

Investor Radar: Taking a Closer Look at PGG Wrightson Limited (NZSE:PGW)

Active investors may be taking a second look at shares of PGG Wrightson Limited (NZSE:PGW). Checking in on some levels, the six month price index is currently at 1.24389. The six month price index is measured by dividing the current share price by the share price six months ago. A ratio above one indicates an increase in the stock price over the six month time frame. A ratio under one signals that the price has lowered over that same time frame.
    We can also take a look at some stock volatility data on shares of PGG Wrightson Limited (NZSE:PGW). The 12 month volatility is currently 22.729400. The 6 month volatility is noted at 34.641200, and the 3 month is recorded at 27.657300. When following the volatility of a stock, investors may be challenged with trying to decipher the correct combination of risk-reward to help maximize returns. As with any strategy, it is important to carefully consider risk and other market factors that might be in play when examining stock volatility levels.
    Investors may be looking at the Piotroski F-Score when doing value analysis. The F-Score was developed to help find company stocks that have solid fundamentals, and to separate out weaker companies. Piotroski’s F-Score uses nine tests based on company financial statements. PGG Wrightson Limited (NZSE:PGW) currently has a Piotroski F-Score of 6. One point is given for piece of criteria that is met. Typically, a stock with a high score of 8 or 9 would be seen as strong, and a stock scoring on the lower end between 0 and 2 would be viewed as weaker.
    Shifting gears, PGG Wrightson Limited (NZSE:PGW) has an FCF quality score of 0.536985. The free quality score helps estimate the stability of free cash flow. FCF quality is calculated as the 12 ltm cash flow per share over the average of the cash flow numbers. When reviewing this score, it is generally thought that the lower the ratio, the better. Presently, PGG Wrightson Limited has an FCF score of -0.372957. The FCF score is determined by merging free cash flow stability with free cash flow growth. In general, a higher FCF score value would represent high free cash flow growth. Monitoring FCF information may help provide some excellent insight on the financial health of a specific company.
    Investors might want to take a look at shares of PGG Wrightson Limited (NZSE:PGW) from a different angle. Let’s take a peek at the current Q.i. (Liquidity) Value. PGG Wrightson Limited (NZSE:PGW) has a Q.i. value of 12.00000. This value ranks stocks using EBITDA yield, FCF yield, earnings yield and liquidity ratios. The Q.i. value may help identify companies that are undervalued. A larger value would indicate low turnover and a higher chance of shares being priced incorrectly. A lower value may show larger traded value meaning more sell-side analysts may track the company leading to a lesser chance that shares are priced improperly.

http://marionbusinessdaily.com/inves...nzsepgw/83022/

OMG -PGW has an FCF score of -0.372957.

The worlds gone made
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Thanks Agrarinvestor. Its good to start the day with a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Thanks Agrarinvestor. Its good to start the day with a good laugh.
    But it's not often one can bask in the glory of PGW being one of the stars of the NZX - would be market darling if the excitement caught on.

Default Conference Call

Sorry. I have not read the complete article. At the moment i have other problems. I'm heavily invested in Agria and they are delisted.
    The company doesn't share information with us. We have wrote tons of emails but they responded with useless information.
    We understand that the situation is difficult, but we can not understand why Adam Lai is not discussing with us the opportunities we have.

PGW and Agria shareholders have one thing in common. We are minority shareholders and Adam Lai has a lot of power about our investment.
    I hope that you can agree on the following:
    It is important that Adam Lai is showing good will that he is fair to minority shareholders. At the moment we are seeking support at leading NZ media. It is not acceptable that Chinese CEO's ignore minority shareholders interests.
    The conference call next week is a good opportunity to raise that question.
    Is there someone on the board who can help me and address this question during the call?

If i can change back time i would have listen to you and bought PGW directly and not via Agria. Shame on me.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Agrarinvestor View Post
    Sorry. I have not read the complete article. At the moment i have other problems. I'm heavily invested in Agria and they are delisted.
    emphasis added

This is a note to myself as much as anyone else. The thought occurred to me reading the Snoopy etc exchanges in the Heartland thread, and was reinforced by your comment above Agrarinvestor.
    Important to be well diversified, with not to much in any one company, and maybe sector. Without trying to hard, most of my holdings are in the 3-6 % area of my total portfolio. One (HBL) has grown to ~ 13%, And I certainly don't want it to get much bigger (although I don't want it to stop growing either) So if anyone of them fails or strikes trouble....I am not going to be immediately out on the streets. I am considering whether to sell some HBL.

Good luck getting resolution A.......I have PGW...2% of my portfolio,

Cheers
    RTM

Default Agria

I think the impact for PGW shareholders is not material, but it should be of concern. The big question here is how much care will
    Alain Lai take if he has the chance to fool investors to gain an advantage.
    The company is not sharing with us the information about what they want to do with our ADS.
    If Agria is fooling the shareholders of Agria, the same thing can happen with you.
    But I have still hope. The fact that PGW is such a fine company, and that New Zealand is an important market for China
    should help.

Interesting - markets seem to be pretty certain about PGW's value - share price bouncing now for more than a week between the 54 and 55 cent mark, and for more than one month between 53 and 55.

Results announcement tomorrow. So what do we think? Will it be a stellar result (as the markets seem to expect) - or is it more likely that the results are at the lower boundary due to PGW noticing (similar to SKL) that farmers are using their increased income first to pay back debts? I guess agriculture overall doing quite well, question is just how the farmers spend their money.

Personally not sure I expect an outrageous result ... but than, the outlook might be really bright.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

BP I think it will be an outrageous result

After all the worlds gone mad and pushed the PGW share price up to multi year high.

Bugger used that word push ....go Pushpay