sharetrader
Page 460 of 566 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 5655

Quote Originally Posted by bryndlefly View Post
    Hi thanks for the replies. The other thing that I'm not sure about with a share consolidation - i keep track of my shares with the ASB Securities portfolio feature, if i paid say 50c per share for PGW shares originally, i think a post consolidation share price of possibly $2.40 would show in my portfolio as a share price increase of 480%, which wouldn't be correct. I guess post consolidation i would need to change the value of what i paid for the shares? Unless the ASB portfolio function changes that value automatically. Sorry i should really know about this sort of thing by now.
    Your portfolio is yours to edit manually post consolidation as ASB portfolio function only updates automatically on buy or sell transaction.

Can someone bring up to speed with what PGW are up too. i.e. when are they paying out this 31 cents per share? I haven't seen any money. Is there a date for payment? The document I got from PGW talked about dispatch of new holding statement 9th August.
    I thought I was going to end up with the same number of shares I had after doubling them and then cancelling half of them and sending me a few dollars? Is this correct.

But then I look at some charts on the internet and see share price 55 cents and chart showing shares at 2.70? I am just confused.

Quote Originally Posted by rabcat View Post
    Can someone bring up to speed with what PGW are up too. i.e. when are they paying out this 31 cents per share? I haven't seen any money. Is there a date for payment? The document I got from PGW talked about dispatch of new holding statement 9th August.
    I thought I was going to end up with the same number of shares I had after doubling them and then cancelling half of them and sending me a few dollars? Is this correct.

But then I look at some charts on the internet and see share price 55 cents and chart showing shares at 2.70? I am just confused.
    You’ll get your cash on the 14th

Shares are split and then some cancelled and then a 1 for 10 consolidation

All explained with dates here. In the meantime ignore any prices you see on internet.

As they say’trustthem, they know what they’re doing’

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...411/304506.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Sure been a busy week for a share in a trading halt:
    Monday: 55c
    Tuesday: 27.5c
    Wednesday & Thursday 24c
    Friday 240c

[edited out the confusion bit]
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 10-08-2019 at 09:23 PM. Reason: edited out the confusion bit
    om mani peme hum

percy

Two record dates for the scheme. announcement 1st August
    page 1 .... 14th August
    page 2 record date scheme wednesday 7th August.

Announcement 31st..record date 7th August PAYMENT date 14 th August.
    Now reread how confussing page 1 of 1st August announcement is,Shareholders will receive a cash payment....................................
    Last edited by percy; 10-08-2019 at 09:11 PM.

sorry my bad.

so we can either start buying our shares back or buy another Maserati next week then.
    om mani peme hum

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    sorry my bad.

so we can either start buying our shares back or buy another Maserati next week then.
    Psssssssssssssssst.
    We will have money "at hand" should HGH's result on the 15th,motivate us to buy more.[HGH].
    Great timing.?
    Last edited by percy; 10-08-2019 at 10:02 PM.

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You’ll get your cash on the 14th

Shares are split and then some cancelled and then a 1 for 10 consolidation

All explained with dates here. In the meantime ignore any prices you see on internet.

As they say’trustthem, they know what they’re doing’

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...411/304506.pdf
    A 1 for 10 consolidation would explain the fantastic rise in share price on my portfolio tracker, brief moment of euphoria but reality caught up pretty quick.

Results out and to be honest I am unimpressed either by them or the outlook for next year.

There is a final divvy of 7.5c to help us keep the faith but I am thinking no hurry to buy back in.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Results out and to be honest I am unimpressed either by them or the outlook for next year.

There is a final divvy of 7.5c to help us keep the faith but I am thinking no hurry to buy back in.
    So we have to hope that prices hold up, farmer confidence is OK and normal trading conditions apply for them to get to $30m ebitda ...but that’s quite a bit lower than the $34m in F18
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”