sharetrader
Page 520 of 566 FirstFirst ... 20420470510516517518519520521522523524530 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 5655

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I think so, offer side is looking bit frail
    Powering on towards $5.00 by March 2022?

Investor

Where are all sellers gone

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Powering on towards $5.00 by March 2022?
    Could get there by Xmas..

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Could get there by Xmas..
    Could get there this afternoon the way this weeks been. Why? I know why I like it but why the sudden willingness to chase it up?

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    Could get there this afternoon the way this weeks been. Why? I know why I like it but why the sudden willingness to chase it up?
    Nothing but good news on the agricultural front - rising commodity prices, NZ$ heading lower and farmers upgrading farming practices & infrastructure to maximise yields & returns.

PGW is well positioned.

I have always enjoyed dealing with PGW and it's people. Now enjoying being a shareholder, do we need a new target? I had been thinking maybe there was some background activity.

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    I have always enjoyed dealing with PGW and it's people. Now enjoying being a shareholder, do we need a new target? I had been thinking maybe there was some background activity.
    There had been talk that the Chinese are keen to get PGW to help set up a network of rural servicing branches in China to modernise & upgrade China’s rural servicing sector.

If something like that goes ahead under a licensing & management agreement, it would be a huge boost to PgW’s fortunes.

Not keen on PGW putting any money outside of NZ. So must only be an expertise arrangement - not investment.
    Last edited by Balance; 23-12-2021 at 11:45 AM.

Having experienced first hand Chinese investment as Fonterra shareholder I'd be completely against any capital flowing east. There was a time when Fonterra did well with management contracts with overseas Dairy companies. Maybe before Fonterra, NZDG.

and hit five dollars...
    and 10% of portfolio
    i haven't been buying since $3.37 in january, until a few more in August, and then again on Tuesday at what felt steepish at $4.74

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    1/ Agria founder Alan Lai announces he has sold his PGW stake for $3.20 per share to the Chinese Government, in return for all CCP charges against him being dropped.

2/ Northington Partners announced as independent valuers on the deal, and conclude that fake milk pricing is distorting the market trading in PGW shares, and that the intrabusiness cycle full and fair valuation of PGW shares is $3.

3/ Directors, from an independently managed hotel in Hong Kong where they may be staying for a few years, declare the 6.66% premium offer of $3.20 to fair value as 'devilishly high' and recommend shareholders accept - or else!

4/ Balance and the rest of us sell out, and the directors are released.

5/ Jacinda praises 'shareholder kindness' and the former shareholding Cushings are shown to have come out the winners - again!

SNOOPY
    Hallo Snoopy,

does that mean Alain Lai has sold all PGW shares? Do you have a source for me? I still own 70.000 shares in Agria and can not sell them.

regards

Agrarinvestor