sharetrader
Page 530 of 566 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 5655
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    We could assume that Cushing may have finished selling his lot or close to it, going by trade depth.
    At least for now anyway. On another note stock is up 14% over a week in a very crappy week ,star of the NZX and a GM buys a few shares to boot

Banned

Cushing is back after a short break, enjoyed his absence.

Banned

Cushing needs to change his broker, trying to sell large volume into no volume doesn't work, great yield at these prices though and expecting the next result to be stellar, my biggest divvy paying holding but need to top it up before the result in August.

percy

Unfortunately, it's not showing on the sp. So what do we do? I don't hold crypto and old enough to experience a lot of downturns so this bear market is just the right time to be buying more of this stock.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Unfortunately, it's not showing on the sp. So what do we do? I don't hold crypto and old enough to experience a lot of downturns so this bear market is just the right time to be buying more of this stock.
    Just buy it, I intend to once I get some more funds, it run back up over $4.70 in the absence of Cushing selling so that tells you the true story IMO.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Do not tell any one.
    Look on it as though we have inside information..........lol.

Guru

Any profits from ALL types of livestock farming look like they are going to be syphoned off by this Woke government policy
    "Without recognition of existing sequestration even an 11c/kg methane price had significant financial implications on sheep and beef farms. At a methane price of 35c/kg, there would be significant impacts on sheep and beef farmers’ profits even if credit for all existing sequestration was included."
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/far...h-farm-profits

Rural sector ….some making zillions while others fighting to survive

But as long as they keep buying from PGW no worries …..and if they need to sell there’s always the real estate division

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/country/4...tor-industries
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Rural sector ….some making zillions while others fighting to survive

But as long as they keep buying from PGW no worries …..and if they need to sell there’s always the real estate division

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/country/4...tor-industries
    Many more strings to their bow than just the real estate as well, better yield the GNE (Fully imputed) and doesn't burn dirty coal to boot.