sharetrader
Page 82 of 584 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182582 ... LastLast
    Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox View Post
    I dont understand someone always saying not going to buy PGW or PGC, went through the numbers and can't see anything worth to buy.....
    so why you are always here??If I'm not interested in a company I just simply ignore it....
    PGC's directors increasing shareholding, does it tell something?
    .....because this is a forum for discussion and we want all opinions. (Had to say that because I sometimes criticise companies too!)

I've held PGG - or at least the old Wrightsons ( and Wright Stephensons/ Challenge Corp/Fletcher Challenge ) and I'm still interested in the company. Might be tempted back yet!

Wink Last buses leaving soon ...

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    I'm still interested in the company. Might be tempted back yet!

That time too will be here soon mate! Best of luck and good investing ...

IT seemed the AGG turned out to be good, yesterday.
    did anyone went?

with respect to raising another $200m.

they only have right issue and selling asset left.

I'm still curious about how the partnership with Agria will turn out to be like

At the end of the day Agria is putting in $36mill. Thats it. If there are problems with them thats fine. But as long as PGW get the money. Hopefully they can provide contacts in China and all the rest of it but if not the money is the important part.

before capital raising probably the price will have no surprise because potential buyers think they could buy cheaper then.

I have no doubt the worst time of the company is the best time to buy shares,but still risky, biggest question mark is about the management/directors.

anyone have an idea when pgw going to have the capital raising?
    this month?
    i want to take the offer if it's 50c, 2 for 3. but not sure about it yet...
    not much trades , is everyone waiting for it?

Apparently it was going to be Early this month. There was talk of a 1 for 1 rights issue. It will be interesting. If its 50c I think I'll take it up. Above that I'm not sure.

BTW I have never had a rights issue on my shares before - is there brokerage fees involved? Also can we pay via Bank transfer? I don't have a cheque book so if they require a cheque to be sent in I'm stuffed. (Unless I be really nice to a friend lol)
    "Contrariwise", continued Tweedledee, "If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.
    "Today is already the tomorrow which the bad economist yesterday urged us to ignore" H Hazlitt

Quote Originally Posted by RazorX View Post
    BTW I have never had a rights issue on my shares before - is there brokerage fees involved? Also can we pay via Bank transfer? I don't have a cheque book so if they require a cheque to be sent in I'm stuffed. (Unless I be really nice to a friend lol)
    There's no brokerage, but you usually have to pay by cheque. If you don't have a cheque book you could always get a banker's cheque, it usually costs about $5.

Apparently should be a cap raising announcement by the end of next week. But I wouldn't be suprised if its later. Tim Miles said there would probably be an announcement regarding capital raising within two weeks at the AGM. It took more like 6 before they announced the agria deal. So if they are true to form may not be until the end of the month.

Although I suspect alot want to buy, its just too risky until the details of the cap raising are announced. 2 for 3 at 50 cents would raise around 120 million which would leave them a little short. The only obvious asset that is non-core now is NZS and the SP is so low its probably not worth selling it.

I'm guessing it will more likely take the form of a big placement than a rights offer. RPI simply can't partake in a cap raising of this size, so it would have to sell down something to take part (Maybe NZS).

Either way should be interesting.

DISCL: Hold PGW and NZS.

2 for 3 only raise 120m?Anyone dont want to take the offer should sold off now, what r they still waiting for?